CHAPTER 13

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

“Yah! What are you guys doing?!”, you stunned for a while.

“Yah Ah Ra, what happen. Duh how fast you’re running”, Sung Rin said while her chest.

“Mwoh?!! Oppa what happen?!”, Sung Rin asked when she saw Infinite and Teen Top fighted.

 

“Ah Ra?!”, L.Joe and L said in uniform.

Quickly both of them pushed each other and acted like nothing happen.

 

“Sung Rin?”, Sungyeol said while touch up his shirt and hair.

 

“What are you guys doing?!!! You’re fighting right?”, you said while looked one by one at them. There’s some bruise on their face which mean they already fight to each other.

“Nope! We’re not fighting with just err joking around”, Dongwoo said while rubbed his neck. The others also grinned to you and nodded.

“Yah, do you think I’m stupid?! Then whatsupp with your bruise at your face. You accidentally hit the door eh? Pabo!”

 

Infinite and Teen Top looked at each other. Quickly they nodded.

“Aish! Don’t lie to me. I know both of you well”, you said.

“I already said to you don’t fight to each other right? Aishh why all of you so stubborn huh?”, you went to L.Joe and L and twisting their ears.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah!! Ah Ra! Is hurted!!”, L cried with pain.

“Duh Ah Ra! Ya ya ya! We will never fight again. Ouch!! It’s hurted!!”, L.Joe also cried.

 

“Oww!! Sure it’s hurted! Poor hyung!”, Niel said slowly. Afraid that he will be the next victim.

“Oww L! I’m sorry I cant help you! Sure it’s hurted”, Sungyeol said while looked at them.

 

“Serve you right!”, you smirked and released their ears.

 

“How dare you hurted my ears. If I’m deaf after this, please responsible!” L pouted.

You chuckled.

“Then, please don’t fight to each other. Arasso?”, you said push his forehead.

“But L.Joe who messed up with me first!”, L pointed to L.Joe. He smirked.

“Mwoh?! Yah! Whats wrong with you? I didn’t do anything!”, L.Joe pretend himself.

“Don’t believe him! He lie! He’s the one who messed up with me first!”, L.Joe pointed to L.

You shooked your head.

 

“Aigoo. Why not if both of you forgive each other and lets make a good relationship then?”, you smiled brightly.

“Mwoh?!! Andwae!!”, Teen Top and Infinite said in uniform.

“It’s okay if you don’t want! Sung Rin, lets go home”, you sulked and pull Sung Rin’s hand.

“Huh?! Ah okay okay”, Sung Rin nodded with a blurr expression.

 

“Yah Ah Ra! Wait wait! Okay okay, I’m surrender!”, L said.

You stop and smirked.

 

“Chincha?”, you smiled brightly to both group.

“Because of you, it’s okay”, L.Joe said and try to smile.

 

Infinite and Teen Top also nodded their head. You smiled.

 

“Infinite, we’re sorry for the fighting just now. Lets just forgive and forget”, Chunji said in force.

“Teen Top, we’re sorry too for the fighting. Lets befriend”, Hoya said.

 

Both members of the group shake their hand in force.

When it arrive at L.Joe and L turn,

“I’m sorry L”, L.Joe said while pulled L to close to him.

“I’m sorry too L.Joe”

“If it’s not because of Ah Ra, I’ll never ever to be like this” L.Joe whispered.

L smirked. “You think I want this? You’re wrong L.Joe”, L replied.

 

You smiled brightly to see both of them bury the hatchet.

“This is make me love you more!”, you said and hugged them.

“Now, lets go to the restaurant! I’ll treat all of you!”, you said in joy.

 

“Aww, noona want to treat us? Kaja kaja!”, Niel said excitedly.

“Wow! It’s hard to believe Ah Ra is going to treat us! Kaja kaja!”, Dongwoo said cheerfully.

L.Joe and L looked at you and smiled alone.

 

*I love to see you smiling like this Ah Ra. You’re beautiful and same goes to your heart. I think I’m falling in love with you now*-L.Joe

*I hope to see you smile like this too Ah Ra. You’re so kind-hearted to us even sometimes we’re too stubborn. If only you could know what my real feeling towards you Ah Ra*-L

 

 

 

 

A/N :

Sorry for the short update :/

Jengjengjeng, ‘you, L.Joe and L’^^

Hehe, I hope you like this chappie^^

Do comments and subscribe kay?

No silent reader please >.<’

Kamsahamnida :)