CHAPTER 20 : WHO ARE YOU?

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

L seems so heartbroken after he knew that you already dating with L.Joe. He has wait for you since both of you in an elementary school. Throughout the time, so many a lot of hot and pretty girl confessed to him but he reject all of them just because he wait for you. Unfortunately, now you’re dating with L.Joe and he couldn’t confess his feeling towards you.

***

“Myungsoo-ah, don’t be too sad like this. There were a lot of pretty girl out there”, Mrs. Kim said to his son. Give some courage to him.

“Hmm”, he replied shortly.

“Aishh, kids these days. Then why not you propose at her earlier? If not, maybe you wont be so heartbroken like this. Now whose fault?”, Mrs. Kim nagged at L.

“Aishh. Omma! You’re so mean! I thought you’re gonna heal my pain. Aishh”, L pouted.

Mrs. Kim just ignored him and continue to do her house chores.

 

“Omma-ah, I want to go out for a while”, he said and about to left the house.

“I hope you’re going to meet a new girl that can heal your pain”, Mrs. Kim .

“Ommaaa! Hmm I hope so”, he said and smiled to his mother.

***

L walked alone around the town. He’s trying to find some peace. He want to forget about you. His heart is too hurted. He’s not blame either you or L.Joe but he just felt regret that he did not propose you early.

*Omma words make sense* he said while thinking about his mother words.

 

After get tired of walking, L was going to the Han River, his favourite place to go if he want  release his tension.

The place was so nice and peace. There is a slight breeze that could refresh everyone. L sat there alone for a while. He close his eyes and admiring the peace. Then he took out something from his pocket.

“I still didn’t giveAh Ra this necklace”, he said while stared to the necklace he bought for you.

“Why he get you?? Why?? You’re pabo Myungsoo. Pabo! You should just confess to her early! Dammit!”, he said and keep blame himself. He left out a heavily breath.

Suddenly he he stand up and walked forward. He inhaled and exhaled.

 

“Ah Ra-ah, I only want you to know that I really love you!! If L.Joe is hurting you, I swear that I’ll never let him go. I promised! I love you Shin Ah Ra! I love you! I love you!”, L shouted loudly as he can. Then he feel relieved after his could confess his true feeling.

 

A minutes after that, there’s someone came to him. The person smiled to him. He just looked at the person with his poker face.

“Here you are”, the person said while gave him a tin of coffee

L looked at the person weirdly. The person giggled.

“Just take it. Don’t worry, I’m not putting a poison on it. Drink it. Maybe it can release your tension”, the person said while smiling.

L  take the drink and looked confusedly at the person. The person chuckled.

“Pabo! I saw everything what you did. I’m here a while ago but only you didn’t realize me. You’re too busy starring at the necklace”

L face suddenly become reddened. He felt so embarrassed because the person see everything he did. He smiled slightly at the person.

“Gumowo for this drink”, he said.

“Gwenchana”

“Who are you??”, L asked the person while drink his coffee.

“Oh I forget to introduce myself. Mianhae. I’m Bae Suzy. Just call me Suzy for short. And you?”, she asked. She never lost his smiled.

L nodded. “I’m Kim Myungsoo. Just call me Myungsoo or L. But only my bestfriends called me L”

Suzy laugh a bit.

“L?? Nice name!”

L smiled to him and nodded.

 

“Hmm what are you doing here?”, he asked.

“Nothing. Just take the fresh air”, she said while enjoying the nice scenery there.

“Oh”, L said and nodded.

“How about you??”, she asked.

“Me? Ahh same with you”, L said while rubbing his neck.

“I know you’re liar. But it’s okay”, she said and giggled.

L smiled shyly to her.

 

The atmosphere become awakward. Both of you just silence and looked around.

 

“Hmm L, I think I got to go. I have a lot of things to do. See you next time. I often come here. Nice to meet you by the way”, she said and bowed lightly to L.

“Thanks for the coffee you gave to me. If I have free time I will come here again. Nice to meet you too Suzy. Bye”, L said and also bowed to her. Both of them smiled to each other before Suzy left him.

 

“She look nice. She’s cute too”, L said while think about Suzy. Then he smiled alone.

“Maybe I should come here again next time”, he said and smiled sheepishly.

 

A/N :

Hi guys! So here your short update!

Well I present you Suzy! Keke^^

So I hope you guys like it. I just update this chapter randomly because I couldn’t sleep >.<

It almost 3 am here and I’ve got a History exam tomorrow o.O. Wish me luck guys!

*I wish EXO could accompany me and sing History to me while I’m doing the test. KEKE :P

Sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes I did while writing this chappie.

Do comments and subscribed if you like it

Kamsahamnida^^