CHAPTER 1 : LATE

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

Kkkkkkrrrriiiiingggggg!!!! The bell rang.

“Aigoo! I am late to my class!! Ahh that stupid jerk has waste my time!”, you mumbled and ran to your class.

“You late again Ms. Shin??, your class teacher asked you when you entered the class. All students eyed on you.

You grinned. “Mianhae Mrs. Lim”

“Hmm go sit now. Don’t come late again after this”.

 

You walked to your sit. Sung Rin looked at you.

“Ah Ra, why you come late again? Don’t say that someone mess up with you again today”

“Shh! I have no mood right now. That stupid jerk!”.

Sung Rin sighed. *Aww, she’s always like this*

 

The class ended after 2 hours boring lectured.

“Ah Ra, wanna go to the canteen?”

“Hmm?”, you touched your tummy and your stomach started to growl. Sung Rin burst into laugh.

“I know you hungry. Kaja ! Let me treat you.” You grinned. Both of you walked to the canteen.

 

“Noona!” You looked back and saw Sungjong. You smiled.

“Sungjong-ah”, you said and waved.

“You want to go to the canteen??”

“Yup”

“Can I follow you?”

“Why not? Kaja!”

 

Both of you walked together with him to canteen. You reached the canteen and saw Infinite. They waved to you.

“Ah Ra, Sung Rin! Come here!”, Dongwoo said cheerfully.

Both of you smiled and take a seat at them after buying some food.

 

“Oppa-ah, I didn’t see all of you in the morning. Where you go? You didn’t enter the class again this morning?”, you asked them while enjoyed your lunch.

 

All of them looked to each other. You looked at them with suspicious look.

“Err we don’t feel like to enter the clas this morning”, Hoya said and rubbed his neck.

“Pabo! Don’t tell her! Aishh”, Myungsoo patted his head. Other Infinite member shooked their head and make don’t-tell-her face expression when Hoya revealed about the truth.

“Aigoo. When all of you want to change huh?”, you nagged them.

They just grinned to you.

 

While all of you are enjoying citcat to each other, suddenly the canteen become noise. The girls started to fangirling.

“They’ve come”, Sungyeol said and make i-am-not-interested face expression.

“Who?”, you make a curious look.

Then 5 hot guys entered the canteen. The girls started to spazz about them.

 

“Niel oppa is so cute!”

“My baby Ricky is so adorable!”

“Aww I love Changjo new hairstyle!”

“My Chunji oppa is always hot and chick!”

“So sad that C.A.P oppa isn’t here now”

“Ehh, L.Joe oppa also transfer to this school??”

 

You turned back when you heard the fangirls exclaimed about the guys.

“Let me introduce you. They’re Teen Top, our rival here”, Myungsoo exclaimed and continued eating.

 

You look at them one by one.

*They’re hot looking guys! No doubt* . Suddenly your eyed glued to the one of them who had blonde hair.

 

“Yah! That blonde guy! That stupid jerk who mess up with me this morning!”

Infinite and Sung Rin turned to you.

“You know him honey?”, Woohyun asked you with flirty manners.

You patted his head. “Don’t call me honey!”

You stick out your tongue and made all of them laugh with your childish attitude.

“Hmm I don’t know him but I’ve bumped into him this morning. He just go without saying an apologise. So rude and because of him, I am late to enter Mrs. Lim class. !” you said and make your annoying face.

“Ohh, so that’s why you’re not in mood this morning? Pity you”, Sung Rin chuckled. You nodded and make an annoying expression.

“Hmm by the way who are they actually? Why I don’t know about them before this?” you gave Infinite a confused look.

 

Infinite and Sung Rin looked at you.

“You don’t know them?!”, Infinite asked.

You make your weird expression and shooked your head.

“Ahh, I forget. You’re enter this school last year right?”, Hoya said.

 

A/N :

I’ll stop here^^. Who are teen top actually? Hehe xD

Will be revealed on the next chapter :D Thanks for your support guys :D

Do comments and subscribed ok ? ;)