CHAPTER 4 : A NIGHT WITH INFINITE

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

Breep! Your phone rang.

“Ah Ra, lets go to Woohyun house. I’m waiting for you now!” – L

 You read the mesaage. Then you walked to your window and saw L in front of your house. He waved to you.

 

“Pabo L. Why not you tell me early.” You smiled and quickly took your sling bag and went downstairs.

“Kaja! Wear this.” L put a helmet for you. Your lips curved into smiled

“Yah L, no need to put it on me, I can wear it myself” you giggled. L just smiled to you.

“Ready to ride Ah Ra?”

“Yup!”

L start his motorcycle and ride you to Woohyun house.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................

The rest of Infinite members are too busy playing PSP while you and L came.

“Hey dongsaeng! Long time no see!” Sunggyu greeted and hugged you.

“Aww our grandpa Gyu! I miss you!” you hugged him back

*Cough* L look at both of you.

“Opss sorry L, I’m just missing my dongsaeng.”, Sunggyu grinned and taped his shoulders

You giggled with his jealousy.

“Aww someone is jealous.” You jokingly said.

L make his poker face which made you laugh. Then you join other Infinite members playing PSP.

 

“Yes I’m win!” you shouted happily.

“Yah Sungjong! How can you let Ah Ra wins. Sheesh!” The choding Yeollie came from toilet.

“I almost win before this”, he said while pouted. *He let Sungjong take his place because he want to pee :p

“Mianhae hyung! I already said I don’t know how to play this” Sungjong pouted.

“Aww poor our choding boy” you laughed and stick your tongue out to Sungyeol and make him annoyed.

Sungyeol is about to catch you and you ran around the living room.

The living room become so noise with your laughed and Sungyeol choding attitude which mumbled about his lose.

 

“Pabo Sungyeol. Just accept the fate.” L said without hesitation

“Yah L, how dare you favoring her”, Sungyeol pouted.

You and L laughed with his choding manners.

 

Not long after that, Dongwoo came along with Sung Rin.

“Yo guys! So what we gonna do this night?”, Dongwoo said with his american-style greeting.

“One-shot beer battle”, Sungyeol said playfully.

“One-shot your . You’re gonna get drunk first. Pabo”, L insult him.

Sungyeol pouted again. He went to you and lend his head on your shoulders and started to fake cry.

 

“Ah Ra-ah, look at L. He insulted me again. Wuwuwu”

You burst into laugh.

“Aigoo, our choding yeollie getting bullied”, you pet his hair like a child.

L just looked at both of you with annoyed face.

“Yah you’re jealous right?”, Sungyeol stick out his tongue to L. L just make his poker face and act like nothing happened.

Then you looked at Sung Rin who looked kinda jealous. You winked at her.

 

“Yeollie-ah, I think someone is jealous now”

“Wae?? Who?”

Sung Rin become anxious and this made her blushed. You chuckled at her.

“Aigoo this stupid choding boy. You still can’t realise it? So slow”, Sunggyu suddenly came and patted his head.

“Yah hyung! It’s hurt!”, Sungyeol pouted again.

 

Infinite and you laughed very hard. Sung Rin was madly blushed. She poked you but you act like nothing happened.

 

“Tell me! Who’s jealous?”, Sungyeol keep asking you and the rest of infinite but no one answer him and just acted normal.

“Hey girls, I heard that you got a new classmates. L.Joe from teen top?”, Sunggyu change the topic.

You and Sung Rin turned to him.

 

“Yup!”

“But oppa-ah, Ah Ra really cant get well with him” Sung Rin sighed.

“Chincha?! What he is doing to my lil girl?!”, Sunggyu asked worrily. You looked at his worried face and touched with his caring.

 

“Nothing oppa. Don’t worry. Everything is under control”, you winked at him.

“Ah Ra-ah, if they dare to make anything to you, let us know and teach them. Arasso?”, L suddenly came to you and pet your hair.

“Dae! Arasso!”, you grinned and held your pinky promise.

L chuckled. “Aigoo, you’re so cute!”, L pinch your cheek and make you face reddened.

 

“Myungsoo!”, you hit his back softly. L laugh and held your hands.

“One hit again, I’ll kiss you”, L teased you and closer his face to you.

You’re frozen and don’t know what to do.

L smirked when he saw your panicked face. “I’m joking only”, he said and burst into laugh.

 

“L!!!! I hate you!”, you pouted.

“I love you too”, L smirked.

This is even make you blushed madly. Then you’re stand up.

“Where you’re going?” L asked you

“Kitchen. Making some juice”, you replied.

You walked away and went to the kitchen. L just seeing you from head to toe while you walked to the kitchen. With only hot pants and fit shirt, your curved really exposed.

“Damn! Even from back, she still look y!” he mumbled slowly so no one will heard it.

 

“Hyung! I heard everything!”, suddenly Sungjong spoke.

L surprised and turned to him.

“Yah! You’re not supposed to hear what the adult say”

“But hyung, I’m already 18”, Sungjong pouted.

“Still you’re the youngest one! Stop make that annoying face. I’m gonna die now”, L said while make a vommit sounds.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sung Rin came towards you while you were busy making some juice for the boys.

“Ah Ra, Ah Ra, Ah Ra!!” Sung Rin catch you with clumsiness.

“Can’t you stop screaming. My ears hurt!”

“Mianhae. I’m just too excited. Sungyeol oppa asked me for a date just now!!” Sung Rin jump in joy. Her face was so bright and excited.

“Mwoh?!! So he knew that you liked him?” you too was so excited heard about the news. Well, you was really happy heard that your bestfriend now in progression to the next step with his crush.

“Molla. I guess so because I saw Hoya oppa said something to him just now”

“Woah. It’s cool. Goodluck for you then.” You grinned and patted her shoulders.

“Now help me serve this to them”, you winked to Sung Rin

“Me? Aish arasso arasso”, Sung Rin sighed and took the plate. You smiled satisfied.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Thanks Sung Rin, Ah Ra for making us this tasty juice. Glad to have yours here”, Hoya said.

“Hehe. There is nothing oppa.” You said.

“Hmm what should we do eh this night”, Woohyun asked while thinking for a while.

“Truth or dare games??” Sung Rin gave suggestion.

“Woah INTERESTING! Lets playing!” L said excitedly.

 

The rest of Infinite, Sung Rin and you quickly made a circle and started to play the games.

It was a fun games where all of you sharing a lot of secrets together.

 

“Duhh Sunggyu hyung wore Sungjong underwear?! I cant believe this!” L said and about to fainted.

“Yah hyung, how can you fit yourself with his underwear? Pabo” Sungyeol really can hold his laugh.

“Hyung! I cant believe this”, Sungjong make i-don’t-believe-you face to Sunggyu.

Infinite include you and Sung Rin also burst into laughed while heard his confession.

“You all so mean”, the grandpaGyu said and pouted.

 

Well on that night, all of you really enjoyed yourself playing the games, watching a horror movie together which made Dongwoo scream and cried in suspen like a lil girl and non-stop citcat. You, L and Hoya also battle not to sleep until the morning and lucky you won the games. So that’s how you spent your weekend night with them.

 

 

A/N :

So how this chapter? You like it? ;)

I also put some of INFINITE RANKING KING facts and situation on this chappie^^

Boring chappie? I am sorry :/

Btw do comments,comments and comments ! hehe :D

I will update next chapter if I get at least 2 subscriber, can ? muehehe *evil laugh xD

Thanks for your support guy!

Don’t forget to subscribed me and befriend okay?^^

Kamsahamnida :D