CHAPTER 37

BABY, YOU AND ME

“I love you Ah Ra. I promised I wont leave you and make you hurt”, L.Joe said while caressed you cheek.

“I love you too oppa!”, you said slowly and smiled to him.

L.Joe just smiled to him. Slowly he closer his face to you.

“Please be mine forever”, he said before kissed you lips.

You kissed him back and the kissed turned into a passionate kiss.

 

Without words, L.Joe was carrying you bridal style into your room. He placed you on your bed.

“Your mine”, he said and smiled to you. You just smiled shyly to him.


 

Both of you were kissing passionately. You couldn’t thinking anymore. You really need him. L.Joe sent you a trailed kiss which send shiver down to your spine. Slowly he took his hand under your body. While both of you were busy with your own world, suddenly………

 

Get your crayon! Get your crayon!

L.Joe’s phone rang. Both of you quickly stopped what have both of you done. Your face reddened because of the embarassement while L.Joe stunned a while. A seconds later, he answered the call.

 

You touched up your shirt and hair that were messy because of L.Joe. L.Joe came to you when he has finished talked to the phone.

 

“I’m sorry”, he said slowly. You just chuckled to cover your shyness.

“Nevermind.”, you said.

“You’re shy? Hey we’ve done that before”, L.Joe said and a smirked formed on his lips.

 

Hearing his words made your face turn even more red.

“Yah!!”, you yelled at him. He just chuckled to you.

 

“Aegi-ah, CAP hyung called me. I have a thing to do with Teen Top now. Mianhae”, L.Joe said looked at you. He felt guilty actually to left you in that kind of state.

“Oh! It’s okay oppa. I don’t mind”, you said and gave him a smiled. You don’t know why but actually you felt so frustrated. Woman needed. You thought.

“We continue this later”, L.Joe said and winked. Again your face blushed.

“Oppa!! You’re such a ert!”, you said and threw him a pillow. He just laughed to you.

 

“It’s okay oppa. But what the important thing?? You want to FIGHT again??”, you asked him and highlighted the ‘FIGHT’ word. You just ignored his words before.

“Ah ani. But some stupid gang just messed with us. We have to give them some lesson”, L.Joe said and smirked.

“Oppa! What’s the best about being a gangster? So everyone does respect you?? I cant understand with you, Teen Top and Infinite”, you said and blew your fringe.

L.Joe laughed to you.

 

“Aegi-ah, kyeopta!”, he said and pinched your cheek.

“Promised me you wont involved in any fight again after this??”, you said and pouted.

“I cant promised”, L.Joe said and grinned.

“Huh, whatever”, you said without looking at him.

“Aegi-ah, only this time I can being a gangster, well-famous person and live like other teenage. After I graduated high school, appa surely will asked me to take over his business, do this, do that and I cant explore something like this anymore”, he said and pouted.

You just shooked his head. “Hmm I hope you can take care of yourself”, you said and touch up his shirt.

L.Joe was smiling to you. “That’s my aegi! Now let sent me”, he said and grabbed you hand and went downstair.

“Yeobo-ah. I’m going first. Take care of yourself okay??”, L.Joe said and pet you hair softly. You nodded and smiled to him.

“Oppa take care!”, you said and kissed his cheeks.

“Okay! I’m going first. Anyyeong!”, he said and kissed your forehead before leaving.

 

***

 

You sat down alone at the couch. You feel so bored when there’s no L.Joe beside you.

“Hmm ottoke??”, you asked yourself. At last you decided to call Sung Rin.

 

“Yeoboseyo, Sung Rin-ah, are you busy??”

“Yah Ah Ra! Waeyo??”

“Hmm lets hang out today??”

“Sure!! But I have a date with Yeollie oppa. Are you don’t mind??”

“Err I’m okay but how about Yeollie??”

“Small the matter! I’m pretty sure he don’t mind. We fetch you at your house arasso??”

“Okay! Meet you then!”, you said.

 

Quickly you prepared yourself to meet with them. You wore a simple loose shirt with shorts, a sneakers and sling bag. You look so cute. Not long after you’ve prepared yourself, Sung Rin and Sungyeol came to fetch you.

 

“Yo Ah Ra!”, Yeollie greeted you with his gummy smile.

“Ah Ra-ah, why you ask me to hang out so sudden?”, Sung Rin asked.

“Hmm just bored and don’t know what to do”, you said and pouted.

“Aigoo. Pity you”, Sung Rin chuckled.

“Yah Ah Ra, how bout you and L.Joe? I heard you fight with him”, Sungyeol asked.

“Aigoo oppa, you’re just like a girl. Always to interfere with people business”, Sung Rin said.

“Huh?? Waeyo?? I just asking her”, Sungyeol turned to look at Sung Rin who sit beside him.

“Ah Ra-ah, is it wrong to ask you like that??”, Sungyeol pouted like a child.

 

You really cant hold your laugh if you’re lounging with this two crazy people.

“Aigoo! Even about me both of you can fight”, you said and giggled.

“Of course! He’s too busy body with people business”, Sung Rin said.

“Aish this girl”. Sungyeol said and stick out his toungue to Sung Rin.

“Oppa!”, Sung Rin hit him.

“Yah! I’m driving now. I don’t want anything happen to me”, he said.

 

Again you burst into laughed.
“Yah yah yah! It’s enough”, you said and tried to calm them.

“Hmm I already okay with L.Joe. He came to my house just now. He already explain everything”, you said and smiled brightly to them.

“Chincha?! Woah it’s good then! But I’m sorry Ah Ra for keeping this secret from you”, Sung Rin added.

“You know that too?! Why no tell me?”, you pouted.

“L.Joe told us to keep quiet about this. I’m with him on that day. Hyejin keep following us until L.Joe tell me to enter the class first. After that I don’t know what happen”

“You’re with L.Joe?! What you’re doing with him?!”, Sungyeol suddenly interrupt.

“Yah oppa! It’s just L.Joe! Aishhh”, Sung Rin said and flicked his head.

“Ouch!”, he cried.

“Arasso arasso! Haish”, he mumbled.

You just chuckled to see them fight over a small matter.

 

***

You, Sung Rin and Sungyeol were walking around the mall. Three of you just finished watching a movie. It’s already night. About 8pm. L.Joe didn’t called or texted you. You had sent a text to him before this. Telling him that you were out with Sung Rin and Sungyeol.

*Hmm what he’s doing now*

 

“Wah great day today!”, Sung Rin said cheerfully as he cling arm with Yeollie.

“Yup! I had fun today!”, Sungyeol added. You just smiled to them.

“Ah Ra-ah, want to join our sleep over party today??”, Sungyeol asked.

“Mwoh?? Again??”, you asked.

“Ah Ra, please??”, Sung Rin made her puppy eyes to you.

“Errrr”, you looked at both of them.

“PLEASE??”, both of them said synchronize.

“Haish. Arasso arasso”, you said to them and gave up.

“Yeay!!!”, Sung Rin hugged you.


A/N:

DOUBLE UPDATES!!!^^

LETS GO TO THE NEXT CHAPPEI^^