CHAPTER 5 : OMMA AND APPA :)

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

Today was a fine day. The sun shine brightly with some wind blew a fresh air. You woke up from your sleep and walked to the balcony in your room.

*It’s a good day to visit omma and appa cemetry. It’s been a long time since the last day I visit the cemetery*

(It’s been 10 years after the death of your parents. Both of your parents died on a car accident.)

 

You called Sung Rin and Infinite to ask them to accompany you to the cemetry.

 “Ah Ra, mianhae. I cant accompany you to go there. Well I have a thing to do with my parents right now. Mianhae”………

“Aww, we’re sorry our little cute girl. Today Infinite got a thing to do. We cant accompany you today.Take care of yourself cutie”

You sighed. You called Sung Rin and Infinite but they cant accompany you. Everybody seems so busy with their activity.

“Hmm it’s okay. I can go out myself. Independence girl”, you smiled in front of your full size mirror in your room.

You rummage your wardrobe to find a good clothes to wear in this summer season and you got it.

 

You walked alone from your house and go to the subway. It’s about 2.5km from your house. From there, you have to travel about another 10km to reach at the cemetry.

 

“Woohoo! At last, I managed to reach here”, you smiled proudly once you reached the cemetry area. Well you never go there alone. At least, Sung Rin or members of Infinite could accompany you to go there. So it’s kinda exciting when you success to arrive there by yourself.

 

You walked to your parents cemetry. You put a bouquet of flowers you bought on the way to go there on top of the grave.

You bowed 90 degree as a symbol of respect to them.

“Annyeong omma appa. Ah Ra is here to visit omma appa.” You smiled brightly like you have saw them in a reality.

“Omma appa, I miss you so much. I am sorry because I cant visit you very often. Mianhae, omma appa. Hmm how you’ve been doing now? I know you’re in peace up there right? I know you always see me right? I know omma and appa always be beside me either I’m happy or sad. I know you always guide me to choose a right path in my life right? Omma appa, I miss you so much. Why you leave me??......

In this time, you cant hold your sad feeling any longer. You could feel tightness in your chest. You started to burst into tears. Your sniffle could be heard.

 

“Omma appa, you know how hard I’ve been living without both of you by my side? I ran away from the orphan house and go to our house back. I cant stand to live there. Omma appa, why God take you away from me? Why me? Why? Why He took you so early…………

You wiped the tears on your cheek. You inhaled your breath and release it slowly. You tried to find your own strength to fight with this sad feeling. Then you smiled.

 

“Omma appa, even it’s hard for me to accept this fate, but I know God is always plan something good for me right?” you shed your tears again.

“You don’t have to worry about me. Lucky I meet with a lot of a good people in this world, omma appa. I have Sung Rin and Infinite who always support and courage me through my hard time and cheer me when I’m sad and even shared a happy time together. I’m so lucky to meet them. Omma appa, even you’re not in this world now, but I know you always be beside me. You always courage me. I know that. That’s why I’m still breathing and alive. It’s because I could feel your presence.”

“Omma appa, I think I should go now. I will visit you again next time. Anyyeong omma appa. Live in peace up there. I’ll miss you so much and SARANGHAE”

 

You bowed 90 degree again before you left and walked away from the graveyards.

 

A/N :

As a promise, here your update^^ *i think i will make double update today :)

Yeay! A past about ‘you’ have been revealed! :D

Aww, pity Ah Ra, she’s an orphan T_T

Btw, I’m sorry if my story is too boring :/

To my loyal readers, keep reading until finished kay ?^^

Don’t forget to leave your commets in each chapters :)

Subscribed me too if you want :P

Thanks for your support guys !

Kamsahamnida :D