CHAPTER 30

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

L.Joe was awaken in the middle of midnight. He looked at the wall clock in your bedroom. It almost 11.00 pm.

 

“Gosh! I’ve sleep for about 6 hours!”

He turned to look at you.

“Yeobo-ah, wake up. Lets wash first”, he said while shaking your body slowly.

You opened your eyes.

“Oppa-ah, what time is it?”, you asked him while rubbed your eyes. He chuckled.

“11pm. We slept so long”, he said and smiled to you.

“Chincha?”, you said while wriggled.

 

Both of you then looked to each other blankly and looked around. Your bedroom was totally messed up with your clothes and his were everywhere.

 

“I think we should clean all of this”, L.Joe said and smiled to you.

Then you realized something. You’ve done the 3 letter words with him. You’re lifting blanket and peered inside. There was a patch of dried blood on the bed sheet and also between your thighs. Your face reddened when you remembered the incident.

L.Joe was smiling like an idiot to you.

 

“We already done it. No need to be shy with me. I’ve see yours”, he said and smirked.

His words really made your face turned even more red.

“Oppa!”, you hit him by your pillow. He laughed to you.

 

“Hmm lets up!” he said while turned to you who was still covering your body under the blanket.

You nodded.

“Go wash yourself first”, you command. He nodded and quickly get up from the bed and heading to the toilet. You stared to his chest and his abs. L.Joe noticed it and smiled.

“Want it?”, he said with naughty smiled formed on his lips.

“Yah ert! Go bath!”, you yelled to him and pretend that you want to throw a pillow to him.

He laughed and quickly ran to the bathroom.

 

You get up from your bed and took your towel and covering your body. Then you took off the bedsheet and replace it with the clean one. Then you put all of your clothes and L.Joe’s clothe on the floor and put it into a basket for dirty clothes. 15 minutes later, L.Joe done cleaned himself. You stunned for a while looked at him with his wet hair and body.

*He is so hot!!!!*

He smiled to you.

“Go bath baby. I will preparing something for our dinner”, he said and pet your hair. You nodded.

“Baby, you have clothes that suit me????”

Then you remembered something. You nodded and smiled to him.

You go to your wardrobe and hand him something.

 

“This is the your clothes that C.A.P oppa give to me on the night that you saved me”
“Ahh I remembered it. okay thank you!”, he said and kissed your cheeks.

 

*** 

 

After done bathed and change your clothes, you went downstair. You could smell something delicious in the kitchen.

 

“Oppa-ah, what you’re cooking?”, you said excitedly while seeing his cooking.

He giggled.

“Nothing much. Just ddeokbokki”, he said and smiled to you.

“Hmm. It smell good!!”, you said.

“I’ve done! Lets eat”, he said and prepared  for the dish.

 

“I’ve never know that you’re good in cooking”, you said and praised his cooking skill.

“Heyy! This is L.Joe okay. I’m good in everything!”, he said and proud of himself.

You chuckled.

“Pabo!”

 

Both of you enjoyed your dinner together even it almost 12.30 am.

 

***

 

“Yeobo-ah, lets sleep. It almost 2 am now”, L.Joe said while turned to you who sit beside him.

But you already fall asleep on his shoulders. He scanned your innoncent face and smile alone.

He caressed your cheeks softly then he kissed your cheeks.

He switch off the tv and carried you bridal style to your bedroom. He put a blanket over you kiss your forehead.

“Goodnight yeobo”, he said and switch off the lamp.

 


 

 

 

A/N :

GUYSSSS~!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE >.<

I’M SO BUSY PREPARE FOR MY FINAL YEAR EXAM (MY O-LEVEL TEST) WITHIN 1 1/2 MONTH.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPPIE. SORRY IF IT’S KINDA BORING, LAME AND CREEPY CHAPPIE. I DON’T HAVE A GOOD IDEA RIGHT NOW. MIANHAE!! *BOWED*

I THINK I'M GONNA END THIS STORY IN 10-15 CHAPTERS MORE. AFTER THIS I WILL UPDATE ABOUT WHO IS HYEJIN AND ZICO. AND ALSO ABOUT MYUNGSOO AND SUZY. DO WAIT FOR IT^^

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR SUPPORT ME BY READING, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBED THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU GUYS! *THROW HEARTS WOOHYUN VER*

KAMSAHAMNIDA^^

^THAT POSTER I MADE BY MY OWN! WOOHOOO~~~~~~~~ :p

*LETS PRAY A WHILE FOR MY LATE FRIEND. HE PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING AND I’M STILL SHOKING TO THE DEATH :’(  HOPE HE WILL BE PEACE UP THERE :’)