CHAPTER 36

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

L.Joe was laying on his bed. He just returned from school.

“Argh!!!”, he scream. Released all his feeling.

“You pabo Byunghyun! Pabo!”, he said and ruffled his hair.

“Duhh! Ottoke?”, he asked himself.

 

He grabbed his phone and search for your name.

“Should I call her right now???”, he asked himself again.

He dialed up your number.

 

“Sorry, the number you’ve call is not in service. Please try again…”

“!”, he ended up the call when the operator answered it.

“Yah Ah Ra, wae?! Why you off your phone?! Aishhh!!”, he ruffled his hair again.

L.Joe really looked so worried.

 

Knock! knock! knock! Suddenly someone knocked up his door.

“Yah Byunghyun! Don’t you want to eat?”, his omma called him.

“Omma! Wait a minute. I’m going to take a bath”, he replied.

 

L.Joe get up lazily from his bed and heading to the bathroom. In the same time, his mind keep thinking about you.

After finished washed up himself, he went downstair to take his lunch. His mom already in the kitchen.

 

“Byunghyun-ah, omma cooked your favourite food today”, his mom said and smiled to him.

L.Joe just smiled weakly at his mom and sit at the dining room. His mom looked at him worriedly.

 

“Byunghyun-ah, what’s wrong with you?”

“Huh? I’m okay”

“Don’t lie to your mom. What happen to you today?”

 

L.Joe left out a big sighed. At last he told everything happen about you and him to his mom.

“What should I do omma?”, he asked. He really looked down.

His mom just laughed to him.

“Aigoo! It just a small matter. Just tell her everything and I know she will understand it”, his mom said and his ack softly.

“Will she believe me?”

“If she loves you, then she will believe you”, his mom smiled to him and give some courage to him.

L.Joe nodded and smiled to his mom.

“I’m going to see her after this”, he said and smiled to his mom.

His mom just laughed and nodded.

 

***

 

You was sitting alone while watching the television. Actually you’re not focusing on the television. Your mind still thinking about what happen between you, L.Joe and Hyejin.

“Ottoke?”, you mumbled.

Then you took the envelope that contain the pictures of L.Joe and Hyejin. Slowly a tear dropped from your eyes. Everytime you looked at the pictures, you heart ache and you really cant hold your sad feeling.

 

“Oppa-ah, waeyo??”, you asked. You shed your tears.

“I’m sorry oppa for not listening to you just now. I’m hurting. Mianhae oppa”, you said slowly.

 

Dingdong! Dingdong!

 

You quickly shed your tear and turn to the door.

“Aish, who’s that?”, you mumbled.

You walked to the door and opened it.

“Ah Ra?”,

You widen your eyes when you saw it was L.Joe. You were about to closed the door but L.Joe acted faster than you. He pushed the door and suddenly you fall.

 

“OMO! Gwenchana?”, he asked and quickly help you to stand up back.

“What you want L.Joe?”, you asked him.

“Ah Ra-ah, I come here to explain the truth. Please listen to me Ah Ra. Please? Just this once.”, L.Joe said as he held your hands.

Quickly you released your hands from him.

 

“Ah Ra-ah”, L.Joe called you softly

“Just go home L.Joe. I’m not in mood to talk with you”, you said and pointed to the door.

“Ah Ra-ah, please”, L.Joe was begging to you.

You just silence and looked down. You really cant hold your tears. Slowly it dropped.

 L.Joe saw you was crying.

“Ah Ra-ah”, he said and slowly he pulled you into his embrace.

“Yeobo-ah, please listen to my explaination. Please yeobo. Just this once.”, he said while hugged you.

 

You was crying on his chest. Slowly you were hugging him back.

“Wae oppa? Wae?! Why you make me like this?”, you said and cried.

“Ah Ra-ah, I don’t mean to hurt you. I love you. I know I’m wrong”, he said while your back.

“Oppa……”,

 

L.Joe was hugging you tightly. Slowly he your back. You admit you missed him.

 

“Mianhae Ah Ra. Mian”, he said.

You nodded yourself.

“I’m sorry too oppa for not listening to you. Mian”, you said and hugged him tightly.

 

L.Joe was smiling when he heard that.

 

“That’s my fault Ah Ra. Not you. No need to say sorry”, he said and shed your tear.

 

Both of you were looking to each other. Then both of you burst into laugh.

 

“Pabo”, you said and giggled.

“Mwoh?! What you’ve said?!”, L.Joe widen his eyes and was about to caught you but you chase. Both of you were laughing to each other while he was chasing you.

 

“Okay, I’m give up. You win. I know I’m pabo”, L.Joe said as he gasp for some air. You just giggled to him.

“Wait here. I’m making drinks for you”, you said as you went to the kitchen.

 

5 minutes later, you comeback and bring him a cup of cold drinks and a cup for you.

 

“Here for you”, you said as you hand him his drink.

“Kamsa my aegi”, he said and smiled to you. You just smiled sheepishly to him.

 

Both of you were silence for a while before L.Joe spoke.

 

“Ah Ra-ah”, L.Joe called your name softly.

“Huh?”, you turned to him.

“Mianhae for everything. I’m sorry for not telling you the truth”, he said while held both of your hands.

 

You felt really touched that time.

“Gwenchana oppa. Now just tell me what the truth behind this”, you said while smiled at him.

 

L.Joe left out a big sighed.

“I hope you’re not mad at me if I’m telling this”

“No I wont”, you said as you held your pinky promised.

 

L.Joe chuckled at your cute acting. He nodded.

 

“Actually yeobo, Hyejin is my……”, he paused a while.

“Huh???”, you gave him a weird look.

“She is my ex-girlfriend.”

“MWOH?!”, you said. You were really surprised.

“But we broke up before I’m leaving to overseas. She was cheating on me. I admit she was my first love and I’m in love with her. My friends already said that she was not a good girl but I don’t believe them. Before I know she was cheating on my back, I argued with the maknae Changjo. He said that he saw Hyejin with someone else before this. But I don’t believe him and I scolded him for talking about Hyejin. But at last, I saw with my own eyes she with someone else. My heart really broke into a pieces that time.”

 

You blinked your eyes few times.

“Woah! It’s hard to believe!”, you said and then laughed to him.

“Yah! Why you laugh to me?”, L.Joe said and stared at you for a while.

“I don’t believe you were with her before this. Why you don’t wan to tell me earlier about this? I wont mad at you. Everybody sure have their own first love”, you said and smiled to him.

L.Joe just looked down.

“I’m afraid that you’ll mad at me. I wont lost you”, he said.

You just chuckled to him.

“Pabo!”, you said as you hit his arm softly. He just smiled to you.

 

“Oh wait! Before this, I heard she was flirting with Woohyun but he just ignored him”, L.Joe said which made you widen your eyes again.

“OMO! Chincha?! She didn’t deserve Woohyun oppa!”, you said and shooked your head. L.Joe just laughing to you.

“No wonder before this Woohyun oppa told me that there was a physhotic girl who tried to flirt him. Maybe it was Hyejin”, you said.

“Chincha?? Hmm, she’s really a . That’s why I wont you to be friend with her.”, L.Joe said while playing with your hair.

You nodded yourself.

“Hmm okay oppa.”, you said and smiled to him.

 

“Ah and one more thing”, L.Joe suddenly remember something.

“What??”, you asked him.

“I don’t want you being so close with L. I’m jealous!”, L.Joe said and pouted. You burst into laughed while looking at his childish attitude.

“Aigoo oppa. He just my friend!”, you said an tapped his nose.

“I know but he still a man Ah Ra. I’m pretty sure he has a feeling towards you.”

 

You just laughed to him.

“Arasso oppa.”, you said and smiled to him.

“That’s my girl!”, he said and kissed your cheeks.

You suddenly blushed.

 

“I love you Ah Ra. I promised I wont leave you and make you hurt”, L.Joe said while caressed you cheek.

“I love you too oppa!”, you said slowly and smiled to him.

L.Joe just smiled to him. Slowly he closer his face to you.

“Please be mine forever”, he said before kissed you lips.

You kissed him back and the kissed turned into a passionate kiss.

 

Without words, L.Joe was carrying you bridal style into your room. He placed you on your bed.

“Your mine”, he said and smiled to you. You just smiled shyly to him.


 

A/N :

WOOTS! What happen next?! CHAPPIE again? :O

No I cant promised you all. Keke xD

I hope you will like this update.

Do read comments and subscribed guys!^^

Sorry for any typos and grammatical mistakes xD