CHAPTER 26

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

You finally got a time to visit Chunji. You and L.Joe came to his house at the weekend. Once both of you arrived at his house, you was greeted by his mom, Mrs. Lee.

 

“Anyyeong ahjumma!”, you and L.Joe said while looking for Chunji at his house.

“Anyyeong! Eh L.Joe”, his mom said and smiled to both of you.

“Your girl?”, Mrs. Lee asked to L.Joe while pointed to you. You smiled shyly to her.

“Dae”, L.Joe replied and rubbed his necks shyly.

“She’s beautiful. What your name?”, Mrs. Lee asked you.

“Shin Ah Ra but call me Ah Ra for short”

“Aww, what a nice name. Just like her owner”

Mrs. Lee words really made you blushed.

 

“Chanhee is here? We’re going to visit him”, L.Joe asked.

“Ohh yes he is. Lets enter first. I’m going to call him”, Mrs. Lee let you entered her house.

About 5 minutes later, Chunji went downstairs.

 

“Yo guys!”, he greeted.

“Yo!”, L.Joe replied and both of them shaked their hands on their own style.

“Ah Ra! Long time no see! OMO, you brought me some fruit?? Kamsahamnida”, Chunji said as he saw you brought a basket of fruit.

You chuckled to him.

“Dae. Take this”, you hand him the fruit.

“So how you’ve been now??”, you asked him in concern.

“Me? Like what you see today. I’m okay actually but I’m too lazy to go to school plus my beauty face got damaged a bit”, he said while eating the apple you brought.

You laughed to him. “Pabo!”

He grinned to you.

“Do your mom know that you was beaten up?”, L.Joe asked him.

“Omma? That the last thing I would do. She don’t know. I lied to her. I told her that I got a small accident at school. I’m dead if she know I’m a member of gang”, he said which made both of you laughed.

“We already settle the matter with B.A.P”, L.Joe said and smirked.

“Chincha? Duhh, you should wait for me too! I’m going to ruined their faces just like what they did to me!”, he said and pouted.

“Yah! Stop making that face. Ugly!”, L.Joe patted him and laughed. You just laughed and see how close their relationship.

 

***

 

L came to the Han River again this time. His aim? He also don’t know why he come here again. To release his tension? No, he don’t feel so tension lately. He also can accept the fate about your relationship with L.Joe. Suzy?? He keep smiling alone when he remembered her.

 

He sat in front of the river while closed his eyes. The wind blew and hit his face softly.

He feel really calm and peace everytime the wind hit his face softly. With the sound of the water, he really love the scenery. That’s why he always came there.

 

“L??”, a sound of familiar person called him. L opened his eyes and turned to the voice.

“Suzy?”, he said while he saw Suzy. A smile carved on his lips.

“What you’re doing here?”, she asked.

“Nothing. Just want to get some freh air. You?”, he asked back.

“Same with you. I thought I never meet you again”, she said and giggled. L smiled to her.

“Me too! Maybe this fate”, he said.

 

Both of them silence for a while while enjoying the environment.

“Suzy-ah, do you mind to accompany me walk around here?”, L asked her and rubbed his neck shyly.

Suzy looked at him for a while. A sweet smile carved on her lips.

“Lets go!”, she said and grab L's hands. L quite shocked with her action.

Suzy then realized with his reaction.

“Oh mianhae”, she said and release his hands. Her face already blushed.

L chuckled. “It’s okay. Lets go!”, he said and grab her hands back.

Suzy smiled and held his hands.

 

Both of them walked around the place and also spend their lunch together. They look really comfortable after spent their time together.

 

“L-ah, don’t your girlfriend mad if she know that you’re going out with me?”, Suzy asked while sipping her drink.

“Me? Girlfriend?”, L laugh.

“I don’t have a girlfriend. Poor right?”, he replied and continue eating his lunch.

“Mwoh?! You don’t have girlfriend? Unbelieveable”, she said and looked at L.

“Serious”, L replied shortly.

“A handsome guy like you don’t have a girlfriend? It’s weird I think”, she laughed.

L smiled to him.

“Someone I love have been taken by my friend” he said slowly.

But Suzy could hear the words.

“Oh mianhae for asking you”, she said. L just smiled sheepishly to him.

 

“Burrrpppp! I’m full!”, L said when he already finished his food.

Suzy giggled to him.

After paid for the meal, both of them left the restaurant.

“I think I should go now. Let me send you home”, L offered to Suzy.

“It’s okay. My home is not far from here”, she replied.

“It’s not good for a girl to walk alone”, L said and put his index finger under his chin.

Suzy laughed to him.

“Okay!” she replied.

 

Both of them walked and talked about a lot of things. about 10 minutes later, they arrived.

 

“We already arrived”, Suzy said when both of them reached in front of her house.

“Don’t want to enter first?”, Suzy asked again. L smiled to her.

“Next time okay?”

“Okay!” , she said and smiled.

“I’m going first. Thanks for accompany me today”, L said and smiled  to her.

“Cheomaneyo! Take care okay?”, Suzy said.

L nodded and waved to her before he left.  He was about to left but suddenly he remembered something. He turned back to Suzy.

“Err can I ask you a favor?”, L said and smiling like an idiot.

“Mwoh???” Suzy asked him back.

“Can I have you phone number???”, L asked while rubbed his necks. This is the first time he asked for someone’s phone number. Before this only the girls will asked him for that.

“Err?? Give me your phone”, she said.

L gave her his phone and she is typing something in it.

“Done! I already save my number. Suzy:)”, she said and smiled.

L lips carved into big smiled and nodded.

“Thanks! See you after this! Bye!”, he said and waved to her.

Suzy just laughed to him and looked he walked away.

*Why I’m so happy when I’m with him??? L????? A mysterious person yet a sweet person. Weird*

She then entered her house after L disappeared from her eyes.

 

A/N :

I hope you like it^^

This chappie actually I want to focus to the Myungzy moments but since L.Joe and you are the main characters, so I put them too :)

Lets forget a while about Hyejin okay?^^ . Teheee~~

Thanks for reading, subscribed and comment guys :D