CHAPTER 23 : ANYYEONGHASEYO! I'M A ......

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

You walked to school like usual with L.Joe. Holding hands, having some citcat and laugh together. People see both of you as a sweet couple. While you were walking to school, L.Joe also told you about what happen to Chunji.

 

“Aww poor him. I should visit him today”, you said. L.Joe nodded.

“I’ll bring you to his house okay?”, L.Joe said. You smiled and nodded to him.

 

Both of you arrived at school. Then you saw Teen Top and Infinite were lounging together. Now both of the groups were so closed to each other. Sung Rin also with them. They waved to both of you. Then you came to them.

 

“Hey newly born couple!”, L waved to both of you. You smiled to him. L.Joe also do the same thing.

*I hope their relationship will last forever. They look good together*

“I heard Chunji was beaten up? Is it true?”, Dongwoo asked to Teen Top.

Teen Top nodded.

“We want to settle this matter with B.A.P. We’re going to see BAP after school today”, L.Joe said.

“Just call us if you want anything. We’re one now! Yeah!”, the choding Sungyeol said.

You and Sung Rin burst into laugh. Teen Top also laughed to him.

“Don’t worry. We’ll handle this matter”, Niel said and tapped Sungyeol’s shoulders.

He nodded and showing his gummy smile

Then all of them and you were lounging together for a while at the school garden while waiting for the bell. All of you having some conversation together. Sometimes you laughed when the trio maknaes of Teen Top and maknae of Infinite made a stupid funny joke. Seriously you cant ever stop from laughing while you with them.

 

Suddenly someone came to the garden. It’s a girl. Teenfinite widen their eyes especially L.Joe.  when they saw that girl. They looked to each other and whispered among themselves. They silence for a while. L.Joe face also change  when he saw that girl.

Meanwhile in your side, the first question running in your mind is who’s that girl? Sung Rin also think the same things. Both of you looked to each other and turned to girl. The girl smiled to all of you.

 

“Anyyeonghaseyo. I’m Woo Hyejin. Just call me Hyejin. I’m a new student here. Please treat me nicely. Kamsahamnida”, she said and bowed 90 degree to all of you.

You turned to Sung Rin and Teenfinite. Then you turned to the girl back. Then you smiled to her.

 

“Anyyeonghaseyo. I’m Shin Ah Ra. Just call me Ah Ra for short. Nice to meet you”, you said and bowed to her.

“Anyyeonghaseyo, I’m Han Sung Rin. Just call me Sung Rin for short. Nice to meet you”, Sung Rin also introduce herself and bowed to her.

She smiled to all of you. *Aww they just act like they don’t know me. Sokay, just wait guys*

“I’m going to take a look around the school. Hope to see you after this. Ppyong!”, she said and waved to all of you. You and Sung Rin waved back to her.

 

“New girl student. Hmm not bad”, you said.

“Yup! She’s pretty too!”, Sung Rin added. Teenfinite who sat behind you still keep quiet.

You and Sung Rin looked at them with wonder.

 

“Why all of you just keep quiet?”, you asked with curiousity.

“Then what should we say?”, L asked back and made his poker face.

Other members also nodded their head.

“Hmm lets go to the class. The class is going to start. Kaja kaja!”, L.Joe said and grab your hands and you grab Sung Rin’s hand.

“Just going first. I’ll go after this”, Sung Rin said to you. You nodded to her and waved to Teenfinite before followed L.Joe.

You could see that L.Joe is acting weird and you also felt weird with his behave but you still followed him to the class. While walking to the class L.Joe said something to you.

 

“I don’t like if you be a good friend with that girl”, L.Joe said to you.

“Huh?? Waeyo??”, you asked him confusedly.

“She looks like a bad girl”, L.Joe replied. You laugh to him.

“Pabo! How can you know that she’s bad girl. I think she’s a good girl. Just looked at how sweet her smiled to us”, you said while giggled.

L.Joe sighed.

“It’s up to you yeobo. I just think something is going to happen”, he said and you could see his serious face.

“That’s only your mind. Nothing is going to happen”, you said and pinch his cheeks.

“Ouch!”, he cried in pain. You giggled to him.

“Yeobo-ah!!”, he said while chasing for you who already ran from him.

Both of laughed to each other while chasing to each other.

 

“Just wait and see Lee Byunghyun. I’m going to make you suffer just like what I feel. And that girl, yeah, Shin Ah Ra. Just wait and see. You also will know your fate after this. If I don’t deserved L.Joe so do you”, Hyejin looked at both of you from far. An evil smile carved on her lips.

 

***

 

Kringggggggggggg!!!!!!!!! The bell was ringing. It’s a recess time now.

“Yeobo! Lets go the canteen! Ppalii ppalii. Yah Sung Rin wake up wake up!”, L.Joe said excitedly.

“Yah wait. I want to pack my stationary first”, you said while put all your pens and pencil into the pencil case.

“It’s already recess time??”, Sung Rin who actually wake up from sleep.

“Yayayaya! Kaja kaja! Lets go the canteen”, L.Joe said when you already finished pack your things. Sung Rin nodded and join both of you.

 

“Hyung! Noonas! Here here!”, Ricky said excitedly while seeing all of you. You just smiled to him.

There are also Infinite near them. They waved to three of you.

After buying some food, you take a seat at them. The seat arrangement is like this

 

Empty seat, L.Joe, you, Ricky

Table

Sung Rin, Sungyeol, L, Changjo

 

Niel, Sungjong, Hoya, empty seat

Table

Woohyun, empty seat, Dongwoo, empty seat

 

While all of you were enjoying your lunch, suddenly Hyejin came. L.Joe almost choked when he saw her.

“Are you okay oppa?”, you asked him while his back.

Sungyeol gave him a water.

 

“Hey guys, mind if I seat with you?”, she said and smiled sheepishly.

“Why not!”, you said and gave a smiled to her.

“Can I seat here??”, she point to the empty seat beside L.Joe. L.Joe sent a death glared to her.

You feel a bit uneasy but still smiled to her.

“Just seat. No one sit there”, you said.

“Kamsaha…”, while she was going to seat there suddenly L came.

“No no, you cant seat there. That’s my place”, L said and without hesitation he pull the chair beside L.Joe and sit there.

You looked at them confusedly.

*What happen now???*

Hyejin sent a death glared to L but as usual, L made his poker face and acted like nothing happen.

 

“You can sit here”, Dongwoo suddenly said and pointed to the seat beside him.

Hyejin just smiled weakly and went to the chair beside Dongwoo.

In other hands,

“Thanks for helping me”, L.Joe whispered to L.

L smirked. “Small the matter babe!”, he said and punched L.Joe arms softly. Both of them then chuckled.

You looked at them with higher curiousity.

“What’s going on?? I miss something??”, you asked them.

“Nothing!”, both of them said in uniform and continue eating.

You looked to other members but they also acted like nothing happen.

*Hmm whatsupp with these kids today? Weirdo*

 

 


 

 

A/N :

Hi guys^^

Here your update and I hope you like it.

Yes, Hyejin is the stalker from the previous chapter :)

What is going to happen? What the relationship between L.Joe and her?? Stay tuned guys!^^

Thanks for reading, comments and subscribed my story.

Sorry for any typos and grammar mistaked I’ve done. I'm still learning how to improve my vocab^^