Chapter 8 - Alone With Him.

Life With MBLAQ

You end up on Seungho's bed, with your arms wrapped around him. He tried his best to remove himself from your grasp but couldn't. When you wake up, you're under the covers and you find yourself hugging ang being hugged by a sleeping Seungho. At first you don't think about what has happened and just enjoy looking at his handsome sleeping face. Not a minute later you realise that you're actually in his bed! You sit up quickly to get up when Seungho starts to move.

Seungho: *rubs his eyes and yawns* You know.... It's not what it looks like.

You: What... what is it then? How did I get here?.... *look over to him* And why are you not wearing a shirt?!

Seungho: *looks a bit suprised at himself* Well.... First you were drunk and you walked to my room and then you wouldn't let me go.... And I guess I get hot during the night and I usually don't sleep with a shirt on...

You: I walked here myself?

Seungho: *nods* You drank a little too much.... And when we tried to stop you from having any more you just kept going...

You: *hide your face in your hands* I couldn't have....

Seungho: Don't be embaressed.... 

You: *get up and leave the room*

Later on Seungho walks out and sits next to you at the table. The others are sitting around too.

G.O: So.... You feeling better sweetie?

You: *sigh* A bit....

Mir: *laughs* You and hyung slept together!!!

You: *go really really red in the face*

Seungho: Aish! Pabo, we just slept in the same bed.... It's not that big of a deal.

Joon: Don't worry, I'll get rid of the idiot *takes Mir out to do some shopping*

Thinder and G.O go get up and get ready to go out themselves. Later you're alone with Seungho. You both sit on the lounge watching a movie.

You: Sorry....

Seungho: For what?...

You: Last night.

Seungho: Aniyo... It's okay. I'm kind of happy that you chose my room.... If you'd gone to anyone else's I'd have been a bit... well upset.

You: I'm glad it was your room too....

Seungho: *comes and sits closer to you* You know.... I still really like you... 

You: ....I.... I like you too..... But I don't know if I can do anything with that... There are a few... 'things' in the way.

Seungho: I know about it all... You don't have to explain.

You: *roll your eyes* Mir... I should've known.

Seungho: Don't get mad at him... He just wanted to help everyone out.

You: Mmm, I know....

Seungho: You know.... I just want you to live here with us.... If they fire you, I'll just support you *takes your hands* Can we just... try?

You: *suprised by his sudden words* I....

Seungho: I know you don't want to lose your job, I know it's so important to you... But we don't have to let anyone know. Not even the other guys. We'll make it so only we know. 

You: I... I really want to but....

Seungho: Just give me a chance....

You: *look around and then decide that you've liked Seungho for ages and it's time that you agreed to date him* Okay....

Seungho: You will?

You: *nod* But we can't let anyone know. As soon as one person knows, everyone will know....

Seungho: *hugs you* This is okay when we're alone right?

You: *giggle* Yes.... It's perfect.

Seungho: Can I.... Can I kiss you?

You: *nod shyly*

Seungho gently presses his lips against yours.

To Be Continued..... (: