:)

Life With MBLAQ

Seungho has just asked you to marry him. It's taken you by suprise but seeing asthough he got you pregnent, it's only right that he should want to marry you right? But is it only becaus of the baby?

You: .... Is it because of the baby?

Seungho: The baby is great and I'm so happy we're going to be parents together but that's not why I want to marry you Kalie... I love you so much.... And that's why I want to marry you. Can't you just accept that?

You: I just don't want to marry you because I'm carrying your child... I want to marry for love and right now I'm not sure you're being sinscere. I'm sorry and I know I should trust you but for some reason right now I am just not in the right frame of mind to do that. I want to believe you so much.... *you start crying*

Seungho: kalie.... Marry me now. Right this moment.

You: *cry even more*

Seungho: I'd give my life for you kalie, I'd give it all.... *holds you* I just want to be with you forever.... Forever and ever and ever.... Just like this. The two of us alone and just being in eachothers company.

You: Now...? *sniffling*

Seungho: *looks at you* Neh... Now.... I can't wait a moment longer.

You: Oppa.... Let's wait until after I have the baby...

Seungho: If that's what you want?

You: It is... But hearing you say you'd marry me here and now and saying that you'd give your life for me.... Well not everyone can do that sort of thing and I guess it's making me realise how much you love me and how much i need and love you.

Seungho: *kisses you passionatly* Kalie *he tears up a little* Don't ever leave me will you?

You: Aniyo oppa.... I'm never ever ever leaving you....

Seungho: *places his hand on your stomach* You're going to be a great mother...

you: *smiling* You're going to be a great appa....

Seungho: *holds you tightly*

THE END

 

OMG sorry I ended it here... My lap top is stuffing up constantly so it's a little hard to upload and I am in year 12 now so I have a tonne of home work.... I hope you liked it though.... And thank you so much for reading!! ^^