Chapter 10 - How did they know?

Life With MBLAQ

Mir: How are my two love birds this evening?

You: *blush*

G.O: *nudges Mir* Don't worry about us... Just you know... Continue...

You: Continue what?

Thunder: Making out *giggles*

G.O: Yah! *nudges Thunder*

Seungho: What do you mean making out?

G.O: *sighs* Well you've blown it now you two! *talking to Mir and Thunder*

Joon: We know you're together.... *walks out of the room smirking*

Seungho: Heh? 

G.O: You're just so obvious. Did you really think we wouldn't notice?

Mir: Besides, we're here to help you keep it a secret.

Thunder: *nods happily* We won't let anyone know!

Later that night you feel a little ill and you start to get a runny nose and headache.

You: *sniffly and coughing*

Seungho: You okay?

You: *sniff* I'm fine *smile*

Mir: You don't look it....

G.O: Yeah, you look pretty pale.

Thunder: You should go and rest noona.

You: I'm fine~ Now, can you please put your dirty clothes in the basket? If they're not out here in 5 minutes , they won't get washed.

Seungho: I think you should rest....

You: *roll your eyes* I'm fine. Just bring out your dirty clothes.

Seungho: Arasso....

Finally you get everything done and you sit on the lounge, only to fall asleep because you're warn out from work and because you're sick. 

Seungho: Do you think she's okay? She sounds like she's having trouble breathing....

G.O: Yeah... She doesn't sound so good. Maybe you should wake her up and make sure she can breathe properly.

Seungho: Kalie-ah.... *shakes you gently* Kalie-ah....

You: *sit up quickly and accidently head Seungho* Omo! Oppa!

Seungho: Kalie ah! Are you okay? *rubs your forehead gently*

You: I'm alright... Sorry about that...

Seungho: It's just, you sounded like you couldn't breathe properly just before... Sorry for waking you up.

You: Aniyo, it's okay... I mean I have to get to bed anyway... Also, thanks for checking on me *smile* My nose is a little blocked so it's not as easy to breathe at the moment.

Seungho: Will you be okay?

You: *nod* I should be fine.

Seungho: I think I'd feel better if you were closer to me tonight... Just so I can keep and eye on you.

You: *blush* 

Seungho: How about staying in my room so I can look after you?

You: But then you'll be tired for tomorrow....

Seungho: It's my day off anyway *smile*

You: I really shouldn't be making you look after me... That's supposed to be my job.

Seungho: Well seeing as how you're my girlfriend and all.... It's my job to look after you too *smiles* Come on, I'm taking you to bed. Get changed and I'll be in there soon.

Later in Seungho's room you lay there in his comfy bed as he's forced you there and he's staying in the temporary bed beside it. You lay with your first two buttons undone. Seungho leans over and gently massarges vicks onto your chest. Every touch sends you crazy but you enjoy it none the less. He then makes you turn over and rubs it into your back too. He thenplaces a wet cloth over your forehead and holds your hand. 

Seungho: If you feel any worse just tell me okay and I'll take you to teh hostpital.... 

You: *smile* I'll be fine... I mean I usually just look after myself when these things happen so this is nice to have someone care about me *smile and close your eyes slowly*

Seungho: I'm never going to stop caring * your cheek* You can count on me Kalie.... You just get better soon so I can kiss you.

You: *tighten your eyes and blush*

Seungho: *laughs* Aigo, you're so cute! 

You: Oppa.... *open your eyes slightly*

Seungho: Neh..?

You: Good night *cute*

Seungho: Good night Kalie-ah *smiles and continues to caress your cheek*

You're now asleep and Seungho is getting ready to sleep himself.

Seungho: Aigo, Kalie... How can you be so pretty even when you're sick? *smiles at your angelic sleeping face*

                                                        .... I love you Kalie .....

To Be Continued..... (: