Chapter 1 - Moving In.

Life With MBLAQ

The day has come and it's time for you to move into the MBLAQ dorm. You're familiar with the idea that these guys are celebrities here in Korea but you've decided that for you they're equal to everyone else and you're not going to treat them any differently. You get to the lot of apartments and are soon met by one of your new neighbours. He lends a hand by carrying your luguageto the elevator for you and then he's gone. Already you're meeting kind people and really he didn't look too bad ;)

You finally reach the right number and you knock. You're a little nervous about meeting new people as you're not the most social person in the world but you're excited at the same time. All of a sudden the door opens and a younger looking guy is standing there.

Mir: You must be the one moving in with us right?

You: Neh... 

Mir: Well, come on in *smiles* You can just leave your stuff here for now while I show you around. I'll help take this stuff to your room later. 

You: Thanks....

Mir: So these are the rooms that the guys and I have *shows you aound* this is your room over here accross from hyungs room... and here is the lounge room, the kitchen and down the hall is the bathroom.

You: Sooo... Where are the others?

Mir: They're out at the moment but they'll be back for dinner.... Sorry the kitchen is a little messy...

You: *take a deep breath* Arasso, I'll get to work then *smile and roll up your sleeves and get staright into cleaning the kitchen so you can cook dinner*

Mir: Cool, I'll be in my room if you have any questions. Oh yeah, is it okay for me to move the stuff to your room now?

You: *nod* That would be really helpful thankyou *smiling*

You clean the kitchen and then start on dinner, it's looking and smelling great. While it's cooking you decide to clean off the table so you can all sit to eat. After setting everything up and the dinner finshes cooking you leave it in the pots and pans so as to heat it up when the boys get home. Within minutes they arrive, walking through the front door and into the kitchen.

Thunder: What smells sooo good?

G.O: Omo, who are you?

You wipe your hands on your cute little strawberry apron and prepare introduce yourself when Mir walks out and beats you to it.

Mir: She's the new girl that's looking after us *smiling* She's just moved in!

Joon: A girl? Don't we usually get guys?

Seungho: You talk like we've had a lot. We've only had one before and yes it was a guy...

Mir: What's wrong with a girl? She's nice enough.

Joon: I didn't say it was bad... It's just.... Different.

Thunder: Well dinner smells good, when's it ready?

G.O: Mmm, I'm starving *removes his shoes and walks off to his room to change*

Seungho: It's nice to have a female in the house.... If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the guys.

Joon: Sorry if it seemed liek I didn't want you here.... I was just suprised that the manager hired a girl.

You: Aniyo, it's okay. You'll have to excuse my poor Korean though. I wasn't brought up here and I've really only just started to get the hang of things after moving here.

Seungho: A foreigner... Should be interesting.

Thunder: *runs back out after changing* I'm ready for dinner~!

G.O: *also returns out* Wahh it really does smell good *smiling*

To be continued..... (: