Feelings.

Life With MBLAQ

You sit up innocently beside Seungho on the bed wearing this 

 

 9311497259071_1.jpg

Seungho is still looking at you with a look in his eyes you haven't ecperienced before.

You: Oppa.... Are you okay?

Seungho: *still stares*

You: *blushing* I can put something else on.... *go to get up*

Seungho: *takes your wrist* A...Aniyo.... Just stay here for a while...

You: *sit back down* What's wrong? *place your hands on his cheeks*

Seungho: *places his hands over the top of yours* Nothing's wrong *gently smiles* Everything is perfect.

You: *smile and look away, taking your hands from his face*

Seungho: Kalie...

You: Neh...?

Seungho: We've dated for a long time now haven't we....

You: *a bit confused* Yes... I guess so....

Seungho: And I guess I was wondering if you....

You: ????

Seungho: Aniyo... Don't worry... Let's just go to sleep.

You: Mmm, arasso?

Seungho gets up and gets himself changed into his bed wear.

 $(KGrHqQOKk!E59vbnV)sBOsDuqqL(w~~60_35.J

You start to blush as soon as he walks out. He usually wears longer pants and a shirt to bed when you're with him.... But tonight is different. 

Seungho: Shall I turn the lights out?

You: *blush a wonderful shade of pinky red* Aniyo...

Seungho sits by you.

Seungho: The storm will be over soon.... 

You: I hope so.... Storms are scary *cute*

Seungho: Aigo, you'll be fine. Oppa is here.

You: *smile* Neh, oppa always looks after me so well.

Seungho: You know I will never make you do anything you don't want to right? And I'll never hurt you....

You: I know that *smiling* And you know I'll do anything to make you happy?

Seungho: *smiles* I know.

You lean in closer to Seungho. You then both decide to put robes over yourselves and visit the other guys and girls in their rooms to say goodnight.

You: Mir~ *happy to see him*

Mir: Omo~ Kalie noona, what're you doing here?

You: I came to say goodnight to everyone (:

Mir: *smiling* Well we're going to be sleeping in about an hour so you chose a good time.

You sit with Mir and Seungho gets a little jealous when you lean on Mir as you get tired. Seungho then takes your hand.

You: Oppa, are we going already?

Seungho: Neh, we're going. Say goodnight to everyone and we'll leave.

You walk around saying goodnight and then come to G.O. You hug G.O and tell him goodnight. G.O kisses your forehead and tells you goodnight also. You have a really close relationship with him but Seungho misunderstands this relationship for something else. He pulls you out of the room and when you get back he gets straight into bed.

You: Oppa, what's wrong?

Seungho: It's nothing now get some sleep.

You: Aniyo, tell me what's wrong first.

Seungho: I told you it's nothing *rolls onto his side so as to face away from you*

You decide to get up and leave again to give him some space. You walk around even though you're frightened of being alone, you decide he just needs some rest without you bothering him. An hour passes and you don't return so Seungho gets up and goes to look for you in the others room.

G.O sleepily opens the door.

Seungho: Did Kalie come by?

G.O: Mmm? Aniyo, not that I knwo of....

Seungho: Can you check the rooms? Maybe she's with Mir?

G.O opens his eyes wider.

G.O: Why would she be over here? Did you fight?

Seungho: Not really.... Just... Aish, I don't even know what happened but she went out without saying anything and hasn't returned....

G.O wakes the others up and none of them have seen you. 

Seungho: Alright.... Thankyou for looking guys.... I guess I'll go and search around the hotel.

G.O: I'll look for her too...

Seungho: Would you?

G.O: Of course. Mir, Thinder and Joon will come too. We'll all help.

Seungho: Aish, she worries me so much this girl.

They all search for you for about 45 minutes and Seungho is very anxious to find you. He walks around and eventually he comes back to the room you share and finds you crouched down by the door with your head down.

Seungho: *runs up and crouches infront of you* Kalie! Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you!

You: *raise your head* Oppa?

Seungho: *yanks you up and takes you into the room* Just sit there and don't move.

Seungho calls the others and lets rhem know where you are.

You: What's wrong oppa?

Seungho: I was so worried! Where have yo been?!

You: Just for a little walk....

Seungho: Even if you become mad at me, you can't do things like this that worry me.

You: I wasn't mad.... Why would I be mad? I just thought you needed some time alone.....

Seungho: *sits beside you on the bed* I never need time away from you kalie.... I wish you could be with me forever and always...

You: *smile a bit*

Seungho: I was just..... I just wasn't very happy when I saw you with G.O before we left...

You: G.O oppa? what about him?

Seungho: You both just get really close and it worries me that maybe you like him....

You: Oppa~! I don't love anyone but you! G.O is more like a brother, I would never ever love him like I love you.

Seungho: Are you sure?

You: *you get up and sit on his lap* I'm very sure. You know.... I love you so much.

Seungho: I love you too....

You: *kiss his cheek* Oppa shouldn't worry like this.

Seungho: *looks into your eyes and then kisses your lips lightly*

To Be Continued..... (: