;3

Life With MBLAQ

The next morning you don't wake up as early as usual. The members have a day off and are a little worried about you and Seungho is still in his pyjamas, sitting on the lounge watching TV.

Mir: Go wake up Kalie unnie... *talking to Seungho*

Seungho: What would I say to her?

Mir: Just wake her up and ask if she wants breakfast.... 

Seungho walks off eventually to your room and gently shakes you awake.

You: *slowly open your eyes*

Seungho: It's time to get up....

You: *look up at him and remember parts of last night* I think I'll stay here a while longer.

Seungho: *sits by you* Look.... About last night....

You: Can we do this some other time? I just need some space to breathe right now....

Seungho: *upset* I hate that it's like this, I hate what I do and how I can't understand you all the time. *places his face into his hands*

You: *sit back up and look at him*

Seungho: *lifts his head and takes a deep breath* Kalie, I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for not being around when you needed me and I'm sorry for assuming things and not finding out the truth....

You: Sorry's are nice and all but sometimes they just aren't enough.... *you get up and put your jeans and a T on and head out*

Seungho: *sits there upset*

You walk through the lounge room towards the front door when Mir stops you.

Mir: Where are you going?

You: Out.

Mir: Kalie unnie.... Please I know hyung is an idiot a lot of the time but he really doesn't mean to be....

You end up going out anyway and just having time to yourself to think about things. The next day comes around and the boys have to go into work again but Mir has forced you to come along also as he's really worried about you. During a break, Seungho takes you by the hand and leads you to the top of the building. It's late afternoon and the sun is setting beautifully.

Seungho: Kalie....

You: *look out towards the setting sun*

Seungho: Kalie I love you..... *in a quieter voice* Marry me....?

You: *look at him absolutely shocked*

Seungho: *gets his courage and speaks a little louder* Marry me Kalie..... Marry me now, tomorrow, I don't care.... I just know that to be happy I need you. I probably don't deserve you but Kalie I love you so much.... I promise you I'll be with you whenever you need me and I'll try to understand you as best I can. I hate how things are right now and it's making me go crazy.... I know it's selfish, but I need you.... I need all of you... So marry me....Kalie...

To Be Continued..... (: