Chapter 2 - When The Lights Go Out.

Life With MBLAQ

After everyone has finishes dinner, you don't see the boys for an hour while you clean up and then have a shower. Later you make your way out to the lounge room where the boys now sit around and laugh at the funny things on TV. It's pretty wet outside and there's been a lot of thunder and lightening around. You decide to sit on the floor on the rug infront of the TV in your cute pyjamas :3

You're all watching TV when the power goes out. You, who doesn't like the dark, get's a little frightened and you straight away shoot up and try to move closer to the guys. However you're a clumsy girl and what you feel beneathe you isn't exactly a seat... Mir who had been to the kitchen to get a flash light had come back, shone the touch around and finds you sitting on Seungo's lap with a scared look on your face.

(A/N: I'll just call you Kalie, you can replace that name with any you like (: )

Mir: Omo! Kalie-ah, what's wrong?

You: *stand up rather quickly* I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too.... It's just the power went out so suddenly and... Well I really don't like the dark...

Mir: Omo, you poor thing *giggles* You're alright. We'll light a fwe candles arasso?

You: N...Neh...

G.O: Aigo, you'll be right, just relax.

Thunder: I think I might go to bed seeing as though there's no T.V...

Joon: I'll go too. 

They both say goodnight and leave for their rooms. You sit beside Seungho now and there are candles that leave the room well lit up. Mir comes to sit next to you and makes sure you're okay while G.O decides he'll go to bed too. Seungo is eating biscuits, like a hungry kid.

Mir: You okay now?

You: Neh....

Mir: You know if you want you can sleep in my room tonight...

You: What?!

Mir: No I mean like... I could set up a mat on the other side of the room and you could just sleep there tonight...

Seungho: How oculd you do that? You have no room, you already share that room with someone.

Mir: Well she shouldn't be alone in the dark if she's afraid...

Seungho: What about G.O?

Mir: He's already gone to bed... What about your room?

Seungho: Well... I guess that could work... If you want you can.

You: Only if it's not a problem.... I mean I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable...

Seungho: Aniyo, it's not a problem... I mean you're going to be living here from now on so I guess we should get along.

You: Well I'll bring in my blankets then...

Seungho: You want to go to bed now?

You: I'm a little tired seeing as though it's me first day...

Seungho: Arasso, I'll get out the mat and set it up.

Mir lights the path with the torch so you can get your stuff. He leaves when you reach Seungho's door. You walk in, with no vision and bump into something solid. You hear a quiet groan and find yourself on the ground. However, It's not a hard surface, it's more like.... Well like a person?

You: Omo! I'm so sorry! *gets up*

Seungho: Ani, it's alright, it's pretty dark...

You: I didn't hurt you did I?

Seungho: Aniyo, I'll be fine.... Maybe you could make it up to me by waking me up on time for tomorrow.... i always have trouble with that.

You: Neh~! you can count on me *happy*

You all go to sleep and you enjoy a nice, re energizing sleep. The next morning you wake up all the boys and make them a big breakfast. You send them all off to work afterwards, making sure they've got their coats as it's cold outside. They all thank you and leavesaying their good byes. During the day you get a call. You're suprised when you hear Seungho's manager.

You: Hello?

Seungho's Manager: Seungho has hurt his ankle during the performance today, I was wondering if you'd come and help him home? I know you don't drive but I can get someone to pick you up and bring you. I just need to make sure someone is with him when he goes home. It's nothing too serious, we've had it checked but he's been advised to rest and keep of that foot for a few days. I hope this is okay.

You: Omo! He's okay?

SM: Neh, he'll be fine...

You: Well of course I'll come down and help out. So someone will pick me up soon?

SM: Neh, they should arrive soon. Thanks for this, see you soon.

You get ready and head down stairs and find a black car waiting for you already.

To Be Continued.... (: