Chapter 6 - So that's what happened?!

Life With MBLAQ

A few weeks go by but Seungho has kept the outfit he bought for you. You think he's returned it but he's not giving up that easily. You've grown a lot closer to all the members and can have comfortable conversations with them except it's been a little hard to talk to Seungho....

Mir: Unnie~

You: Neh~ *walk over to him from the kitchen*

Mir: Can I have another cup of juice? *cute*

You: Aigo, more juice? Really?

Mir: *nods*

Thunder: Yah! Give unnie a break and do it yourself.

You: *laugh* Aniyo, it's alright. 

Thunder stands up and hugs you. You hug him back.

Thinder: Unnie, you're so good to us....

You: *giggle cutely* 

G.O: Leave her alone~ 

You: Oppa it's okay *smile* Back home this is really normal. I liked getting hugs from all my friends *really happy*

G.O: Chincha? (really)

You: Neh~!

G.O: So you want a hug from oppa?

You: *laughing* Only if you want to give me a hug.

G.O: Arasso, move it *talking to Thunder*

G.O steps in and gives you a bear hug and laughs softly in your ear. Joon isn't at home at the moment, he's out dancing. Seungho walks through the front door to see you and G.O hugging and is a little confused. G.O lets go first and bows his head a little lower than where it usually is. He feels bad that he hugged you when he knows Seungho likes you very much.

Mir: Hyung! Apparently where Kalie-ah unnie lived, you hug your friends when you see them *smiling acting innocent but really he's trying to help out G.O*

Seungho: Is that right?

Mir: *nods*

Seungho: Well what did she do with guys that liked her?

Mir: *rolls his eyes* She has to like you back first.

G.O: Who says she doesn't like him?

You blush a lot.

G.O: *laughs* See? She likes him!

Mir: *giggles* 

Thunder: Unnie, I think you like him too, you just won't show it.

Mir who has been suspicious from the day their manager spoke to you, decides it's time to have a chat with you about the whole situation.

Mir: Kalie-ah unnie~ Can you come and help me put away my clothes?

You: Neh~

Mir and you go off to his room and he sits you down and begins his little talk with you.

Mir: What happened that day you had to come in and help? It was weeks ago but it changed how you acted around Seungho hyung....

You: What do you mean what happened?

Mir: I know something happened, so just tell me.

You: *avoiding his gaze*

Mir: *lifts your head up* Tell me.... I'm not stupid Kalie-ah....

You: Well.... Your manager just had a word to me that day.... Just to tell me not to get my social life and work mixed up... I guess it was a reminder not to begin relationships with any of you guys....

Mir: Aish! He's so annoying! 

You: Ajushi was right.... *sad*

Mir: Aniyo, he was wrong! Very wrong! No one can ever tell you who or who not to love.

You: But, I really can't lose this job!

Mir: *hugs you* Unnie, you're the only person who can choose who you love, no one else. And I'm going to help you keep everything from our manager. I promise verything will owrk out some how.

You: I can't make you help me....

Mir:  Aniyo, I want to help my unnie and hyung....

You: But....

Mir: Aniyo! I'm going to help you out. You've just got to let hyung know how you feel now...

You: Aniyo! I can't do that. 

Mir: *laughs* Of course you can. You do liek him right?

You: Well.... I like him but I've been pretending to not like him for so long... how can I suddenly shange my mind?

Mir: Things will work out. I'm going to help you arasso?

You: ....Okay... But please don't get into trouble.

Later that night Mir calls in all the guys inclusing Joon who's returned and Seungho.

Seungho: I'm really busy, this better be good *in a bad mood*

Mir: Aigo, will you just settle?

Joon: So what's happening that's so important?

Mir: *big smile* Well! Our manager a few weeks back told Kalie-ah not to have any relationships with any of us and if she did she's be fired... That's why unnie has been so cold towards hyung. Really she like hyung very very much *laughs* She's very shy about it though so we all need to help her out.

Seungho: Wait wait wait, what?

Mir: She likes you hyung! She really really likes you!

Seungho: Me?

Mir: *nods enthusiastically*

Thunder: Omo! Unnie is so cute! >//<

G.O: Kalie-ah likes Seungho?! *laughs* That's so cute!

Joon: This is wonderful! Hyung hasn't had a girlfriend since... Well years and years back!

Seungho: *has gone quiet*

G.O: Seungho... We're good mates but I love Kalie-ah as a friend a lot and if you hurt her I won't forgive you.

Seungho: How could I ever hurt her? I like her so much! 

Mir: *laughs* 

To Be ontinued..... (: