(:

Life With MBLAQ

A/N: Sorry this week has been so hectic with starting my last year of school.

ANYWAY-

 

You're all home and chatting to eachother and the whole pregnancy issue has settled down.

G.O: Kalie, what're you up to today? Do you want to come along with us today?

You: I'm not really doing anything.... What're you doing?

G.O: We have to go in for a photo shoot *smiling* I thought you'd come and watch?

You: Of course~! My oppa's are so cool >.<

Seungho: Okay guys we've got an hour and we have to leave. Kalie, you better wear some warm clothes, it's cool outside.

You: Neh~

You're all in the van on your way to the photo shoot.

MBLAQ.png

2012-New-arrival-fashion-winter-autumn-r

(clothes you're wearing)

As soon as you get there, the guys are taken to the make-up and dressing area. Seungho doesn't want to leave you alone so he races back, grabs your hand and brings you along. He's making sure you're not left behind for forgotten.

Seungho: Please take good care of Kalie for us (talking to the staff)

Staff: Neh~ *happy to see Seungho happy*

The staff decide that because they have spare time, they'd fix you up too and do your hair&make-up. You're shy and tell them it's not necessary, they don't listen however and you end up dressed up in a wonderful dress. They then bring you around to the set so you can watch MBLAQ do their photo shoot.

13+fashion+-+Helena+Eyelet+Dress+-+www.dcharming_20black_20high_20heel_20sandals

You're about to take your seat when Seungho hurries over to you.
 

Seungho: Kalie....

You: Neh...? *blushing*

Seungho: You look beautiful *pecks your cheek and hurries over to regroup for the photo shoot*

You: *blush even more*

After the shoot you all go home. Seungho is looking extra handsome 

tumblr_m7zd5gNZ3B1ryrc6uo1_1280.jpg

(Imagine him without the vest)

He's sitting on the lounge relaxing and you come over towards him.

Seungho: What're you up to?

You: Mmmm, not much. I just feel like a cuddle.

Seungho: *smiles and holds his arms out*

You: Not with you...

Seungho: *cut down*

You: *giggle* I was kidding oppa.

Seungho: Aniyo *playing along* It's fine, you can go and hug Mir instead.

You: *pout* 

Seungho: *watches TV*

You: Well fine, I will *walk over to Mir when you feel arms around you*

Seungho: You think I'm going to let that little ert touch you?

You: *smile knwoing you've won*

Mir: Yah! Hyung~ I'm not a and noona was coming over for a cuddle.

G.O: Don't worry Mir, he was just jealous.

Mir: *laughs*

You: *giggle*

Seungho: I wasn't jealous.

Mir: Surrrrre

Seungho: Aish, I was just looking out for her.

G>O: *rolls his eyes* Just admit that you were jealous and you couldn't stand the thought of someone else touching Kalie.

Seungho: Well she's not just anyone, she's a special girl you know.

Mir: We know hyung... I just hope I can be as happy as you both are one day....

You: I'm sure you will be.... 

Seungho: No he won't be, how could anyone be as happy as me when there is only one of you and I'm not willing to share.

To Be Continued..... (:

I'll try updating more often, I've been sick lately and really busy with new classes. Things are settling down again though (: