Chapter 7 - Finally, Dinner.

Life With MBLAQ

A/N- I promise to try and update more often. Lately my boyfriend has been comming over more often and then last night my internet went crazy and decided not to work. Everything's back to normal now so hopefully I can update more for you!! 

Mir is talking to you and the others about going out for dinner to ake up for last time.

You: I don't know if I should though.... *worried*

Mir: Of course you should!

G.O: You're our wonderful friend and we just want to have dinner with you *sits close to you*

You giggle whilst G.O wiggles over closer to you.

Joon: It's settled, we're all going! *happy*

Thunder: Omo! Noona, did you wash my suit?

You: Neh~ It's in your closet.... Which reminds me.... I don't really have anything to wear....

Seungho: *gets up without warning and eventually comes back with a bag* Here.... I've been waiting to see you wear this again...

You: *open it up and find your perfect dress and heels ready for you* Omo! But I thought you returned these...

Seungho: Aniyo... I kept them just in case.

Thunder: Aigo~ You guys!

You blush at Thunders comment and don't really know what to say.

The next night you all leave together to go out for your dinner. Although you're ins seperate cars. Because there wasn't enough room and only Seungho and G.O can drive meant that either you went with all the guys in one car OR alone with Seungho in the other. Of course Mir made it so that you were with Seungho. When you get into the car you go to turn on the heat as the nights are getting cooler. When you touch it though another hand covers yours. You shyly pull away and Seungho apologizes to you.

You: Sorry....

Seungho: It's getting colder these past few nights....

You: *nod*

You're both silent until about two minutes away from the resteraunt. 

Seungho: Just to let you know.... You can call me oppa too... I mean... Well you say it to other guys and you act really close with all the guys.... So I just wanted you to know .... You can act comfortable around me too...

You: *blush and just nod*

Once you arrive, Seungho opens the door for you. You're entering this fancy place from the back entrance so as to avoid any public attention. Soon you find yourself in a luxurious room and the other guys are ready and waiting.

Seungho: *pulls the chair out for you* 

The whole dinner goes really well except for the fact that you cannot stop blushing whenever you get a glimpse of Seungho who is sitting accross from you. You all eat well and talk about all sorts of things. Time gets on though and eventually you all find yourselves back at home. You're all still in a bit of a buzz mood so you continue to drink and talk. You continue to do this for a while. You're not at all in control over yourself now, being drunk and all. The others hold their liquor a lot better than you though so they are still intheir right minds.

You: Hey~ Mir~ You know... You're soooooo cute *happy as anything*

Mir: *laughs at your silliness* Aigo, I think someone has had a little too much to drink.

You: *laugh* Who? 

G.O: I think it's time we take this from you *takes your galss*

You: Hey! *crawl over to G.O and laugh* I was drinking that~! *you then start to hug him* Pleasssse can I have it back?

G.O: Never again are we letting her drink *sigh*

Seungho: Yah! kalie-ah, that's enough.

Seungho gets your attention and you crawl on over to him.

You: Oppa~

Seungho doesn't know how to react and just sits there.

You: I have the biggest secret! But I wasn't supposed to tell you. I'm going to get into trouble if I tell you.

Seungho: What?

You: Shhhh! *put your index finger on his lips* 

Joon: Okay, time for bed *lifts you up to your feet*

Seungho: I'll take her.

Joon: Arasso, I'm off to bed now aswell. Night'

Seungho: Come on, let's get you to bed.

You: Hey opppppa~

Seungho: Mmm?

You: *smiling, you're all ditzy* I love you *sleepy*

Seungho: *stops for a second and then keeps on walking* Do you?

You: *nod* I love you heapppppssss. I think this much *hold out your arms all wonky*

Seungho: *rolls his eyes* Come on, you drank way to much missy.

You: *walk from his helping hands and instead of turning into your room, you turn into his*

To Be Continued..... (: