Plane trip.

Life With MBLAQ

You're on the private jet with MBLAQ and the rest of the crew is taking the business class section in a normal plane so you're alone with the guys. G.O and Thunder have girlfriends who are there too so you're not the only girl.

You: Oppa *whisper*

Pilot: Fasten your seatbelts as we are about to take off. *over the speaker*

Seungho: What's wrong?

You: I'm a little scared...

Seungho: of what?

You: Flying...

Seungho: Aigo, sweetie you'll be fine. You're with oppa.

Seungho fastens your seatbelt for you and holds your hand tightly. You clentch his hand back and he looks at your cute but scared expression.

Seungho: Kalie... *quiet voice while the others are loud and oblivious to your conversation*

You: Neh...?

Seungho: Just hold my hand and keep your eyes on me....

You look into Seungho's eyes and before you know it you're up in the air and you can take your belt off and you're all free to move about the cabin.

worlds_largest_corporate_jet_cabin_bxjnl     

Everyone but you and Seungho are in the (top picture) main cabin. Seungho took you to the (bottom left) smaller cabin for some privacy. He sits beside you on the lounge and holds your hand again.

Seungho: You okay?

You: *nod* I think I'll be okay... 

Then there's a bit of turbulence and you freak out because you haven't flown before.

You: *wrap your hands tight around Seungho's upper arm* Oppa, what's happening?

Seungho: * your cheek* Calm down, there's nothing to worry about. It's just a bit of turbulence.... 

You: What's that?

Seungho: We're probably going through clouds and a bit of wind.... That's all... It's okay, we've had a lot worse experiences... What's happening now is normal.

You: Do you promise?

Seungho: Of course I do... Would I ever lie to you?

You: Mmm, I guess not....

Seungho: Kalie... Is it alright for me to lay down? I think I should rest before I get there... Once we land I don't get a break...

You place Seungho's head on your lap so as to use you as a pillow and he gets comfy. You his hair gently and kiss his cheek. Seungho smiles with his eyes shut as he feels your warm lips on his cheek.

Seungho: *eyes closed* I love you

You: *smiling* I love you too.

Seungho then opens his eyes, pulls you down and lays beside you. He moves so he's on the edge and you're safe and not going to fall off the lounge. He then wraps his arms around your tiny frame and looks into you eyes.

Seungho: How can I sleep when i have something so beautiful right infront of me?

You: *giggle* Then I should go?

Seungho: *holds onto you tighter* Aniyo, I don't think so *smiles* I'd like to keep you here thank you very much.

You: I'm not a stuffed toy to sleep with you know.

Seungho: I know that..... Toys don't hug back and look pretty like you do.

you: *snuggle up into his chest* Oppa....

Seungho: Neh...?

You: Sleep well.

Seungho: You sleep well too.... 

A while later you land. But it's not the airport you're supposed to be at. There was a storm and the plane had to land somewhere closer so you're staying in a hotel for the night. You're sharing a room with your beloved Seungho and the others are all rooming together. Seungho has planned it this way.

Seungho: *laying on the bed* You tired?

You: Mmm, not really.

Seungho: It's about 11pm, we should get some sleep soon.

You: Neh oppa~ Um.... Oppa....

Seungho: What is it?

You: Well I thought I'd be stayong with the girls so I packed very little to wear to bed...

Seungho: And?

You: *red in the face* And... Well I don't know if it's okay for me to wear it.....

Seungho: Why would it not be okay?

You: Well, you're a guy....

Seungho: A guy who happens to love and care for his girlfriend very much and wishes she wouldn't be so embaressed about things like this.

You: You sure?

Seungho: *nods and smiles* Wear whatever iscomfotable and you would normally wear if you were not with a guy...

You Arasso *blushing*

You come back out from the bathroom and lay beside Seungho in your slightly revealing singlet and underwear. He said what you'd wear if you were around the girls so that's what you did. Seungho turns his head towards you, looks you up and down then shoots up into a sitting position.

You: What is it?

Seungho: *runs his fingers through his hair*

To Be Continued..... (:

Should the next chapter have some really mild kind of ? Like not heaps graphic but you know...? (:
Let me know what you want :D