Chapter 5 - Shopping and a change of mind

Life With MBLAQ

Seungho has just asked if he could take you out shopping instead of Mir which causes you to blush.

Mir: *smiles* Hyung, of course you can take Kalie-ah. Just look after her. She's my favourite noona you know?

Seungho: *smiles* Arasso, I'll take care of her.

Later on Seungho takes you out to his car ----> http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/47/0eff09b28efb471ea193fda3ed01580b/l.jpg

In the car ----->http://www.ovalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011_Range_Rover_Evoque_Interior_1.sized_2.jpg

Seungho: Are you feeling okay? 

You: Heh? Oh! Of course, *smiling* I feel great~ *thumbs up*

Seungho: You just seem a little.... Well different...

You: I'm just... A little nervous...

Seungho: Nervous? *starts up the car* Because you know I like you?

You: *going crazy about how straight forward everyone is being towards you* 

Seungho: You know, i'm not going to do anything or say anything until I think you'll welcome it... I'll never force you to like me in return. *turns out of the drive way*

You: *blushing, you nod*

Seungho: You're a good kid *gently smiles*

You: I'm not really that much younger... I'm older than mir *smile*

Seungho: You act more like a kid than he does though *laughs*

You: *pout* 

Later at the shops, Seungho is wearing glasses and a beanie *to cover up* and you're walking around looking at all the beautiful clothing.

Seungho: Pick anything you like. 

You: But it's all so expensive....

Seungho: Aniyo, it's fine. Besides I really want to see you in a dress *walks off smirking cutely*

Later he comes back with a few dresses for you to try. You walk out after each dress and finally get to the last one which you personally liked the look of the most. You walked out to show Seungho but he wasn't there. You stand on your tippy toes and scan the area. A few seconds pass and Seungho returns with a pair of high heels for you. When he sees you in the dress ----> http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8qacuUfkk1r7e9nzo1_500.jpg He stops in his tracks and just smiles at your beauty and how well the dress suits you. He then proceeds to walk closer to you and places the shoes at your feet ----> http://static3.heels.com/images/shoes/outside_view/large/ZBEBE179_OUT_LG.jpg After you put the shoes on, Seungho looks you up and down but not in a demeaning way and you blush slightly. 

Seungho: Every dress looked perfect on you, but I think I like this one best.

You: *smile* I like this one too. *You're so happy but out of the corner of your eye you catch a glimpse of the clock and realise you have to get Seungho and the others ready for their afternoon schedual* Omo! I have to get changed, you have a schedual!

Seungho: Aniyo, it'll be okay... Take your time.

You: But I really can't ge fired from this job. *worried*

Seungho: I'll bring the car around okay? *hands you his wallet* There's money in there, I'll meet you outside okay? *places his hands on your bare shoulders (remember it's a strapless dress)* Don't panic, we'll make it on time *reasurring smile*

You: *breathe in deeply and then give him a smile* Arasso, I'll be out soon.

Later on when you get home you race around and get everyone's things together. They're to appear on a variety show as special guests and you're supposed to accompany them tonight, making sure they get what they need when they're not recording. Later on in the van on the way you sit in the middle of G.O and Seungho. Mir, Joon and Thunder are on the seat opposite you and are chatting happily.

G.O: Kalie-ah, you look so pale! Are you sure you can come?

You: Aigo, I'm fine. I was just a little worried about our timing, but we're going to make it. 

Mir: Sorry for stressing you out noona *sad*

You: Aniyo, it was my fault. I shouldn't have let myself get carried away at the shops like that.

Seungho: I took you there in the first place and I should have kept and eye on the time myself. It's not your fault at all *looks at you seriously*

You feel the intensity of his stare and your heart beat at least ten times faster than usual. 

Later on at the venue, you're running around after the boys and they're just relaxing in their waiting room. On your way back to meeting up with them someone calls you over, you realise it's the manager of the whole group.

Manager: You're doing a good job tonight....

You: Thanks *happy*

Manager: Just don't forget your place *colder tone* Don't mix work and your personal life, it won't end well.

You: *shocked about how you're being spoken too and you're a little upset about the whole thing*

You walk back to the room with a lot less happiness and energy. The guys realise your sudden change and are concerned about you.

Seungho: What's wrong?

You: Nothing.... Oh and before I forget.... I can't go to the dinner tomorrow night... I'm sorry and I'll return the dress for you.

Seungho: What's all this about? You were so happy about it before? Did someone say something to you?

You: Aniyo, I just can't mix my work and personal life....

Mir: *knows someone has spoken to you about it and isn't going to let this slide*

To Be Continued.... (: