Chapter 16 - Happy again

Life With MBLAQ

Mir catches up to Seungho and turns him arund to face him angrily.

Mir: Yah! What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Seungho: You better let me go. I'm not in the mood for this.

Mir: Just talk to her and stop being such a jerk.... 

Seungho: That's just it! She won't tell me anything. 

Mir: You can't give up just like that and get angry about it! Kalie-ah is a young woman.... Try to understand her a little more.

Seungho: Why don't you just date her then? You seem to understand her! *goes to walk off*

Mir: I love Kalie noona with all my heart and to be honest I loved her when you were first dating her.... I gave up because I knew she loved you.... Now we're like best friends.... So if you tell me to date her..... I'll only give you one chance to take those words back. Kalie noona is a special girl and she deserves someone who'll have patients with her and gets along with her.... If you can't be that guy then keep walking.... If you can, then turn around and take back what you just said!

Seungho: *stops* I...... I don't knwo what to do about her.... I just don't understand her... *sits on a bench with his head in his hands*

Mir: Hyung.... *sits next to him* I know you love her.... But if you don't talk to her about things and suggest things then how are you supposed to understand her? You have to have patients when it comes to these things.

Seungho: Aish, look at this.... A maknae giving advice to his hyung.......

Mir: *laughs* Hyung, you'd better go back soon.... Kalie-ah is with G.O and they look pretty comfortable~ *teasing*

Seungho: *takes a deep breath* Can you call teh guys up and get them to leave? I'm going to go back and talk with her.

Mir: *smiles*

Later you're alone with Seungho in the apartment.

You: *crying* I'm sorry.....

Seungho: *walks up to you and wraps his arms arounf you tightly* I'm sorry too....

You: *suprised but feel so relieved in his arms*

Seungho: I need to talk to you and have more patients.... *kisses your forehead* I'm going to try harder from now on.... You give me so much and I've just been taking.... It's time to give you something in return.

You: *sniffle* Just being here is enough for me.

Seungho holds both of your hands and smiles gently. 

Seungho: Saranghae *sniffs* Aish *laughs*

You: Oppa.... You're crying? *laugh*

Seungho: I was scared of losing you....

You: *wrap your arms around him* Aniyo, I don't think you'll ever lose me.... 

Seungho: I really hope not.

Later that night the others return and you're sitting on the lounge curled up in Seungho's arms when Joon suggests they show off the songs they're learning. Seungho starts off first and plays this --------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcBRxrpnjlg

Followed by Joon who decides to dance instead :P -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aDATQnWz0Q
Then the rest perform and you all have a great time right up until you go to bed with Seungho and fall asleep happily in his arms.

To Be Continued..... (: