Chapter 14 - Stay?

Life With MBLAQ

A few days later you're told by the manager that you must pack your bags ready to move out.

Seungho: What're you doing?

You: Packing.... *sigh*

Seungho: packing?

You: The manager told me to....

Seungho: *takes your bag to his room and tips out all of your stuff* You're not going anywhere.

You: *upset and Seungho is making it harder*

Seungho: You're not going. This apartment is paid for with the members money, not the managers..... 

You: Then I should be paying for the room I stay in.... I don't have any money though so I have to move out *go to get your bag*

Seungho: Then I guess you should move into my room.... It's big enough.

You: *roll your eyes* Do you really think everyone will approve?

Seungho: It's my life, my money and my desire to have you here..... Ever since you showed up... Every day has been so much happier and I have so much more energy than I have had in a long time. You've made this whole apartment a happy place to be....

Mir: *walks in because he hears Seungho raising his voice* What's going on?

You: *almost in tears*

Mir: What is it? Noona.... *hugs you* Did hyung do something to hurt you?

You: *shake your head whilst resting it on his shoulder*

Seungho: She's been told to move out but I can't let her.... She's changed our lives and made them so much happier... I can't let go now.

Mir: *holds you back a bit* You're moving noona?

You: I have to... The manager said so and I can't afford to pay for the rent of the spare room I was in....

Seungho: That's why I offered to share my room.

Mir: Noona.... You should at least consider it.... I mean look at hyung....

You look over at Seungho who looks very upset about the whole situation.

You: I'd feel like such a burdurn.....

Seungho: Just do your normal job and I'll tell the manager we have someone renting a room and to help us and they don't need to be paid.... Your payment can be to us and it can be to just keep us as happy as we have been since you arrived....

You: But does everyone feel the same?

Seungho: Yes~ 

Mir: Omo! Noona, you have no idea how much we all love you. If you left.... We'd all be very sad ):

Seungho: *walks out and brings back more of your stuff* You can stay in here with me.... We can't really fit my king sized bed and your double so I guess we'll have to share....? I mean I'll put up a pillow barrier and everything....

You: *laugh through your tears at how cute and excitable he is* 

Seungho: Does that mean you're staying?

You: *wipe your tears away* How can I leave you when you're like this?

Seungho picks you up and spins you around. The smile on his face radiates and you can't help but smile yourself.

To Be Continued.... (: