Chapter 12 - Sick

Life With MBLAQ

A/N: I'm in a good mood today because it's my bithday so I decided it would we an awesome time to update (:

 

Later in the afternoon you're just laying around on the lounge watching movies and sniffling away. Seungho has been at work all day and feels really bad about leaving you there but it makes him feel better to know that Joon will be there too.

Joon: You feeling okay in there? *shouts from the kitchen*

You: Neh~, I'm feeling a bit better. When will oppa get back though?

Joon: *looks at his watch* Pretty soon... He should be back within the next ten minutes.

You: Oh, arasso~

Later on the others return home and Seungho walks into the lounge room straight away to see hwo you are.

Seungho: How are you now? Are you feeling any better?

You: *smile gently* I feel fine. I really shouldn't be making you do the work around the house.... I feel bad.

Mir: Aigo~ Don't feel bad noona, you're sick and we want to help out our special friend ^^

You: But I get paid for it and you don't.... I just feel like i should at least cook dinner or something.

Mir: Aniyo, we're getting take out (:

You: But-

Seungho: Just let us do things for the next few days while you get better.

Joon walks in with G.O

G.O: I hope you've been resting

You: Neh~ Joon oppa wouldn't let me do anything all day.

Joon: Just doing my job *smiles*

You: I wish you would let me do mine.

Joon: *shakes his head* Aniyo, our poor little Kalie-ah is sick and she needs to rest.

Mir: Neh~ You need to rest up so you can get back to working *laughs*

Seungho: Do you need anything?

You: Well I really want some apple juice.... *cute face* But.... My thraot hurts a little too much... *sad*

Seungho: Well I promise you that as soon as your throat is feeling better, that's the first thing I'll get you *smiles and sits on the floor by you*

You: *lying on the lounge, turn to your side so you can look at Seungho easier* Oppa....

Seungho: Neh?

You: Thanks for looking after me

Seungho: Anything for you ^^

You: I just hope you don't catch it and get sick too.... 

A few days later you're almost better but you realise Mir and Seungho are beginning to look a little pale and sniffly. You tell them to rest just in case. As you predicted, they're both sick. You have no idea how you'll explain to the manager that you let them get sick. You're worried and you're just trying your best to get them better.

 

To Be Continued.... (:
Will Kalie-ah be fired?
Will the boys recover quickly?