Chapter 3 - She Should Be With Me.

Life With MBLAQ

You reach the studio where MBLAQ have been performing and after a bit of searching, you find the right stage. You walk over to the guys and then the manager brings over Seungho. 

Manager: Thanks for coming in with such short notice. He just needs to keep his foot up and rest it. I need to get back to the office now, I'll trust you with him. *smiles and walks off in a hurry*

You: Omo, you're ankle is so swollen. Are you sure it's okay?

Seungho: *nods* It's fine, the on set doctor already had a look at it.

You: Arasso, let's get you home...

Mir spots you in teh little crowd of helpers surrounding them.

Mir: Noona!

You: Oh annyeong~

Mir: What's noona doing here?

Seungho: Are you sure you should call her that? I mean you've only known her a day...

Mir: So? Noona is cute and I'm sure she wouldn't mind...

You: *giggle* It's fine with me, I'm 22 and you're 21 right? So it's fine.

Mir: *smiling* So what're you doing here?

You: I came to pick up your injured hyung.

Seungho: It's fine, I should be on stage with the others really. They're making a fuss over nothing.

You: *sake your head* Aniyo, by the look of your enormous ankle, I don't think you should be putting any weight on it for quite a while.

Seungho: Let's just get home then... 

You: Neh~

On the way back, you're both sitting in the back of the car and the driver is going around a sharp bend. You're not ready for it and you who is next to Seungho, fall to the side and you're practically on top of Seungho.

You: Omo~! I'm so sorry.

Seungho: *looks down into your eyes* Aniyo, it's fine.... It was a sharp bend in the road, it's not like it was on purpose or anything.

You: Neh... Well... I'm still sorry. 

you don't knoe why but when you felt yourself pressed up against Seungho, you feel so warm and lit up. As soon as you seperate, the warmth and light just leaves. You don't know what these feelings are but you're determined not to fall in love with any of the members as it would cause a lot of problems. To work there, you're not to have a relationship with any of the members. If you go anywhere past friendship, it's reason enough to be fired. Then where would you go?

You: Come and sit on the lounge setting a comfortable space up for him*

Seungho: Thanks...

You: here, put your ankle up and I'll get an ice pack for it. It might help with the swelling.

You get the icepack and gentley place it on his ankle. He strains himself in pain but soon relaxes. You make sure his pants leg is rolled up far enough so it's not touching the area and then you remove his socks. 

Seungho: I can do this stuff myself....

You: Aniyo.... I told your manager I'd look after you and that's what I intend to do.

Seungho: In that case, doo you think you could get me a glass of water?

You: of course...

You go off to get a glass of water. The glasses are high up and you can't really reach. You get on your tippy toes and reach the brim of the cup. You slowley pull it closer but your feet can't hold you up any longer and without thinking, you grab the cup on your descent and drop it when you reach the ground. Glass goes everywhere all over the floor.

Seungo: *yells out* Are you okay out there?

You: ...Neh! I'm fine.

You try to pick up the larger pieces of glass before you vaccuum but you're a clumsy girl remember and of course you cut your hand on a piece of glass, getting it wedged in your hand. You're in a fair bit of pain but you decide you can cope with it. You clean everything up, get Seungho a drink and then sit with a pair of tweasers, trying to get the glass out.

Seungho: There's a cut on your hand.... You okay?

You: neh, I'm fine. It's just a cut.

Seungho: Then what're you doing now?

You: Oh... Well there's something a little stuck in my hand, It should be okay though.

Seungho: Come over here.

You walk over to Seungho and sit beside him. At that moment the tweasrers are taken from your hands and Seungho is now holding them. 

Seungho: Close your eyes arasso? It'll be out in a jiffy, trust me.

You hold your hand out and Seungho gently takes it. His hand in soft and gentle but intence. After a matter of seconds he tells you to open your eyes and you see the shard of glass has been removed. Seungho grabs a tissue and places it over the area, holding it down.

Seungho: Does it hurt?

You: Aniyo... It feels much better now, thank you....

Seungho: So.... If Mir is allowed to call you noona.... Do you think it'd be okay for you to call me oppa?

You: *blush* Well... I guess so... If that's what you'd liek me to call you.

Seungho: Neh...

Later on the boys come home and you make dinner. They all thank you for your hard work then sit themselves around the TV. Seungho motions for you to sit with him and so you take the spot right there in between himself and Mir.

Mir: Noona, I hope hyung didn't treat you too badly this afternoon.

You: Aniyo, he was nice *smiling*

Seungho: Yah! Don't even look at her in that way... I know what you're thinking.

You: *giggle*

Mir: Hyung~ I didn't look at her in any way! I was just looking at how pretty she is...

Thunder: Neh, unnie is really very pretty.

G.O: Yah you two should stop it. You're younger than her so she's not going to go for you.... She'd rather a mature guy like me.

The two maknae's laugh at G.O.

Joon: Well I think someone in the middle, like me would be better suited.

Seungho: *takes your hand* Too bad, I've already decided that I like her.

You: Omo~ *blushing like crazy*

Seungho: I do... 

You: I... I need a drink. Does anyone else need something while I'm up?

Mir: I'll go with you. I need to talk to you about something anyway *winks*

To Be Continued.... (: