Everything's happening.

Life With MBLAQ

You're all ready and it's time to go. You eventually get in and take your seat in the front row. The boys are to make a guest appearance rather soon and your palms are sweaty because you're nervous for them. Soon the show is under way and the boys come out.

20110808_beastmblaq6.jpg

Of course your dear Seungho is looking as handsome as ever and you are so proud of him. Through out the show, the boys are asked to perform one talent and then a sing a song. Mir is first and he does a funny dance for his talent, Joon dances ballett, G.O just sings as his talent, Thunder raps and then comes Seungho's talent. 

MC: Seungho, I heard you changed your original talent to something else?

Seungho: Mmm, it seems this way *smiles*

MC: Why is it you changed?

Seungho: Well, the piece I am going to play shortly..... It's one I composed myself. It's thanks to the new happiness in my life I was able to arrange this. I just want to share it with everyone. Before I start I'd like to thank the band that will be playing with me. With such short notice I am thankful. And this song... I hope you listen well. 

You can tell he's talking to you indirectly and it makes your heart flutter like it's grown it's own pair of wings.

Seungho takes a seat behined the Piano which is side on so you can see him play. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohROevyeujs

He plays the piece with a serious and y look on his face. After playing the song, he recieves a big round of applause. It was beautifully played.

MC: That was wonderful~ 

Seungho: Thank you *smiling*

MC: It was sort of romantic....

Seungho: *smiles* Neh~ It seems it's turned out this way.

MC: *smiles* Arasso, let's move on to the singing solo's~!

After a while of changing and so forth the cameras roll again and the boys return.

G.O sings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on4Ka13peI8&feature=related earning him more fans. His voice and aura is truely breath taking.

Mir then gets up and sings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccLPeYzfQhI (skip to 1:20 if you actually want to watch)

Thunder sings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf9NiwGw9k0&feature=related

Joon sings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMF0TUH9e_A (Except full song ahaha and fully clothed)

Seungho then gets up for his performance which will be the one that ends the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EG5_CTIpns (skip to 0:55)

He really takes your breath away. His looks, His voice and him playing the piano, he's just so perfect in your eyes.You feel so lucky to have such a man by your side and you almost tear up seeing him perform like this. You're so happy for him and when his voice goes up high, it sends tingles down your spine. Right now your eyes are only on him and he's the only thing that matters.

Later after the concert you meet back at the hotel. You're waiting in the room you share with him in the undersress you wore underneath your pink winter dress.

cream-telina-underdress-warm-white-27783

Seungho walks through the door and you race up and wrap yoour short arms around him. He is suprised but hugs you back as soon as he realises who it is.

You: Oppa, you were so good tonight.....

Seungho: You know I played both of those songs for you.... I hope you knew.

You: *smile* I could tell by the way you said things that they were meant for me.

Seungho: *smiling also* 

Seungho then removes his suit jacket. You wrap your arms around his waist from behined.

Seungho: What're you up to behind there?

You: *giggle* I just love you so much oppa.

Seungho: Not as much as I love you....

You then start to his long sleeved whit dress shirt. He doesn't stop you and just looks at your face with a smile.

You: Oppa looks better without this.... But only when he's with me 

Seungho: *starts taking your little under dress off* And you look better without this.... Only when you're with me. 

Seungho then gently rests you against the wall and kisses you. You kiss him back and it gets more and more heated. During the kiss you manage to his pants...... Let's just say you had a really romantic and passionate night. ;)

ANYWAY a few weeks pass and you're visiting Seungho at his work because you have the day off.

Seungho and the guys are in their room in the building and an annoying girl is there with them. You walk in and say hello to everyone and Seungho is pleased to see you.

Girl: Oppa *looks at Seungho* Who's this? *looks at you disgusted*

Seungho: She's.... Someone special *not wanting her to know and tell everyone*

Girl: Special? I thought I was your special one?!

G.O: *rolls his eyes*

Girl: *walks past you and sits on Seungho's lap* 

You: *stand there not knowing what to do*

G.O: *pulls the girl up* Yah! Can't you see you're making him uncomfortable. 

Girl: You know.... Oppa *leans over Seungho once more* If you ever have someone you favour more than me.... Who knows what could happen to the one you love *she walks out*

Seungho: Aish! That woman! She's really too much! Sorry Kalie that you had to meet her.

G.O: She's an awful person.

You: Mmm, it seemed that way.

After your visit the boys stay behined to talk.

Mir: What do you think she meant before.....

G.O: Who?

Mir: That wreched woman!

Joon: Who knows but we better keep a close eye on Kalie.... 

Thunder: *nods* She means trouble and we can't have Kalie getting hurt by her.

G.O: Everyone has to watch over Kalie for a while arasso?

Seungho: I can't let anything bad happen to that little girl.... Not when I love her so much.

G.O: Don't worry, we'll make sure she is safe.

Seungho: *sighs* I hope it all blows over soon.

Mir: Mir~ Is on the job! Watching out for the prettiest noona *smiles*

Seungho: Better not watch her all the time you brat!

Mir: Hey~ That's not what I was thinking *pouts*

Seungho: *laughs*

The next morning you're at home with G.O as the others have gone to work. You don't feel well and end up spending quite a while in the bathroom throwing up the content of your stomach.

G.O: Kalie, are you okay?

You: I'm -     I'm fine.

G.O: Should I call Seungho to come home?

You: Aniyo, he's busy.

G.O: Well if it gets worse I'll take you to the doctors.

You: Neh~

A while passes and you're not feeling any better so you go with G.O to the doctors.

Doctor: Is this the husband?

You: Aniyo,a friend *smiling*

Doctor: Is he coming in with you?

You: *looks at G.O and nods*

Doctor: Arasso, this way please.

To Be Continued..... (: