........

Life With MBLAQ

G.O walks in and you both take a seat.

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

You: Well I just don't feel so well and I can't seem to keep anything down.

Doctor: Arasso, let's take your temperature.

A while later the dcotor tells you that he cannot find anything wrong with you.

Doctor: Are you married?

You: *hold up your hand without a ring* Aniyo.

Doctor: Have you got a boyfriend?

You: *look over at G.O and he nods to let you know you can be honest* Neh, I have one.

Doctor: Excuse me saying this but is the relationship the kind where you engage in ual acticity?

You: *blush* Well....

Doctor: It's okay to tell me.

You: Neh, it's that sort of relationship.... 

Doctor: Mmm, I see. Well then there's one more question I'd like to ask before I do the last test.

You: What is it?

Doctor: Have you been using protection?

You: Well *think back and remember it was all kind of 'in the moment' and you both weren't expecting it* I guess not...

Doctor: Arasso, then I think we'd best do a pregnancy test. I'll be back shortly.

You: *sit there stunned*

G.O: *runs his fingers through his hair* Aish, what a day. Kalie-ah, please don't be too stressed. No matter what, we'll always be here for you.

You: What.... What if I am and Seungho doesn't accept it?

G.O: Aigo, Kalie *hugs you*

The doctor returns and you take the test, minutes later he returns again with the results.

You: *look up at him ready for the results*

G.O: *holds your hand*

Doctor: Congratulations, you're pregnant. *smiles*

You: *nod and keep your tears from falling* Thankyou for your time doctor.

You leave after paying at the counter and return home to find the other emembers have returned.

You: I think I might go and lie down.

G.O: You have to tell him soon. Kalie, don't put it off.

You go to your room and lay down, you don't even greet anyone when you walk past them. Your mind is somewhere else.

Seungho: What's wrong with Kalie?

G.O: Mmm, She'll tell you soon.

Seungho: What? What happened? Is she okay?

G.O: Look, just talk to her and don't be too pushy, just.... Be calm...

Seungho: Is she okay though?

G.O: She's fine, just a little shocked.

Seungho: Shocked?

G.O: Like I said.... Go and talk to her.

Seungho: Aish, this girl. *walks to the room*

You: *shoot up* oppa....

Seungho: What's wrong?

You: Nothing...

Seungho: Come on Kalie, I know something's up.

You: Can we talk about it tomorrow night?

Seungho: Tomorrow night?

You: Neh, let's have the house to ourselves *smile*

Seungho: ....Arasso.... I have a show I am appearing on tomorrow afternoon that you can come to if you'd like.

You: *smiling* Of course I'd like to go.

The next day you go to watch the performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sN7h9LhbDo

This dance is not what you expected at all and he never said anything about that much close contact with another girl..... He suprises you again with more skinship etc. He promised you he'd never do that sort of thing but here he is, doing it. G.O is on stage too and is worried about the whole situation as he knows where you both stand on this sort of thing. You understand it's his job but a promise is a promise and he looked like he was enjoying it. After the show, you're sent to the back and G.O finds you.

G.O: Kalie....

You: *look up at him hopelessly*

G.O: *hugs you* Aigo Kalie, I'm so sorry.... I didn't know that was to happen.

You: *upset, you hug him back*

G.O: Come on Kalie, you have to be strong and you have to tell him about yesterday.

You: I know....

G.O: You have to talk with him about these sorts of things....

Mir walks over and interupts. 

Mir: Kalie, are you okay?

You: Yeah, I'm fine.... 

Mir: If you ever need to talk you know I'm here for you.

You: *smile* Neh, I know that....

G.O: Come on, I'll drive you home.... Seungho has to do an interview before he leaves.

You: Arasso....

Later when Seungho returns he finds you huddled up next to G.O on the lounge.

Seungho: I'm back.....

You: *look up at him with puffy eyes*

Seungho: What're you doing?

G.O: She was upset about the performance before....

Seungho: Kalie, you know I didn't want to.....

You: You just looked happy.... And like you were enjoying it and I know I shouldn't be this way but I just can't help it.

Seungho: I can't believe you'd think like this.... Aish! You know I don't enjoy it.

You: Then why'd you do it?!

Seungho: The manager told me too....

You: You promised me even if he told you, you wouldn't do that sort of thing.... You even invited me to watch it.... How could you be so cruel?!

Seungho: Yah! You knwo I didn't mean for it to happen! What's gotten into you?!

You: *tearing up*

Seungho: You're not the only one who wants to cry sometimes you know. *storms off to walk out through the front door*

You: *crying but manage to say* I'm pregnant- *you run past him and out the door, you practically fly down the stairs*

Seungho is still standing in the same spot, trying to come to terms with what he just heard.

G.O: She found out yesterday, she's been so scared to tell you....

Seungho: You knew?....

G.O: How could I not? She was throwing up and I took her to the doctors....

Seungho: You knew before I did?

G.O: Did you want me to leave her to be sick everywhere?

Seungho: *sighs* I'm an idiot aren't I....

G.O: *puts his hand on Seungho's shoulder* Yeah, you can be but you can be a good guy too. You can fix this okay?

Seungho: I didn't even notive yesterday morning that she didn't feel well.... And I didn't even protest or try to stop todays events....

G.O: We all do stupid things?

Seungho: I just can't seem to do anything right....

G.O: She'll be back... We should wait here for her.... Prepare something for her return, make her feel special again like when you first started dating....

Seungho: *nods* 

G.O: And about the baby.....

Seungho: *drops his shoulders* I'm not ready to be an appa, I dont know the first thikng about kids....

G.O: You think she does? She's just as shocked as you are.... You need to support her, not give her more to worry about. Be excited and happy, not sad and worried.... She needs you to lean on right now.

Seungho: She was scared to tell me?

G.O: She thought you wouldn't accept it or her...

Seungho: *tears up* I can't believe I let her think that way.... I must have not treatd her well....

G.O: Aniyo, she just finds it hard to rely or trust people fully....

Seungho: But I'm her boyfriend and now I'm the father of her baby.... She needs to trust me.

G.O: Well, give her something to trust.... I'm going out for a bit to let the others know. You wait here and I'll bring them back to help you out.

Seungho: Arasso.....

To Be Continued..... (: