How could you?

Life With MBLAQ

A month later and you're doing well. You've met up with an old friend (Eunhyuk) and you've been meeting up with him often since Seungho has been busy working.

You: Oppa, I just don;t know these days...

Eunhyuk: Don't know what?

You: Everything *sigh*

Eunhyuk: What's wrong Kalie? 

You: Nothing....

Eunhyuk: Kalie, I know there's something bothering you so why don't you just tell me?

You: I just wish Seungho would spend more time with me.... But maybe I'm just being moody.... I mean I knwo he has work to do and stuff....

Eunhyuk: Aniyo Kalie, It's normal to feel this way. He's not been around very often lately and a pregnant women needs company.

You: I just miss oppa's hugs.

Eunhyuk: I have an idea... You mighten liek it though.

You: Tell me oppa~

Eunhyuk: Well.... You could make him jealous and then he'd want to try and spend more time with you than .... well me... If you make him jealoud with me that is...

You: It sounds so mean but I'm getting desperate... I just want him so much and every ttime I see him on TV I iwhs he was next to me instead. 

Eunhyuk: Then let's do this. Let's make him jealous. 

You: How?

Eunhyuk: Let's start by going out tonight.

You: *smile* Arasso, let's do this.

Eunhyuk: You're tummy is still not very big so you can wear this ;) *pulls out a y but pretty dress from your closet*

1203121.jpg?1347481454

You: Omo! Oppa, it's a little revealing...

Eunhyuk: Haha, you're hot enough to wear it and it'd make Seungho even more jealous.

You: Mmmmm, I guess....

LATER AT THE CLUB - around 9pm

Nightclub-theme.jpg

There are people dancing and it's getting later and later. At around 11pm you get a call from Seungho asking where you are.

Seungho: Where are you? It's getting late.

You: *half yelling because you've drunk so much and the music is so loud* I'm out with Eunhyuk oppa, I'll be home later.

Seungho: Yah! Kalie, you haven't been drinking have you?

You: Aniyo.... *giggling*

Seungho: Yah! You have our baby in your tummy how could you?!

You: *don't even comprehend what he's saying because you drank to much*

The truth is you ordered a coke and you were given something else alcoholic and eventually you ordered more of the same thing and got drunk. Really it's not your fault and Eunhyuk didn't know either because he was also drinking.

Seungho: Kalie *sigh* I can't believe you'd do something like this....

You: What?! *not with it*

Seungho: Where are you?

You: *laughing* Mmmm, a club somewhere?

Seungho: Aish! Just tell me where you are.

You: *drop your phone and it ends the call*

At the apartment Seungho gets the guys together and then they leave to check out the clubs in the area. Joon, G.O and Mir are in one car looking and Seungho and Thunder in another. Seungho comes along to his 3rd club and makes his way through the sweaty dancing bodies until he spots you in your short dress.

Seungho: *grabs your wrist roughly and pulls you along*

Eunhyuk: *who is drunk* Yah! Don't touch Kalie!

Seungho: Can you take care of him? *talking to Thunder*

Thunder: Don't worry, just take Kalie home, I'll take a cab after getting this guy settled.

Seungho: Thanks...

LATER BACK AT HOME - everyone has returned...

To Be Continued.... (: