Getting ready.

Life With MBLAQ

Mir walks in and his eyes open as wide as they can as he sees you and Seungho sleeping, the sheets down far enough for him to see both your upper boddies. You are on your stomach so he can't see your s (thank god). Seungho wakes up from Mir's ruckus and looks over. As soon as he realises Mir standing there, he shoots up and covers you with the doonah. You then wake and go to sit up, not knowing what's happening. Seungho then pushes you back down and you're very confused until Mir starts to talk.

Mir: Umm.... I guess I'll come back later or something....? *he trails off and walks out*

Seungho: Aish! That silly maknae. 

You: *really embaressed* Omo! Oppa, do you think he saw.... You know?

Seungho: Aniyo, I won't let anyone else see you like that.... *smiles and turns to you* I don't want anyone else to touch you or look at you the way I do. *hugs you* All this is mine, I won't let it go so easily.

You: *giggle and hug him back* Then this is all mine? 

Seungho: *nods*

You: Then no one can touch or look at you the way I do either okay?

Seungho: Arasso *kisses your forehead*

The news of you both has spread around the group and everyone smirks at you whilst having breakfast. Later you have to leave the guys and hang out with the girls as the boys are getting ready for a performance. You aren't going to this one, you're going to the finale show for this tour in about a weeks time. So ourself and the girls go out shopping, looking for cute outfits to wear to the show on friday. You want to suprise your oppas and look special. The final show is not a big rowdy concert, this one is in a filming studio with an audience so it's expected that you dress a little nicer and you are more mature. You are happy about this as you don't like big crowds.

FRIDAY~

Seungho and yourself wake up and you're all excited, even though the show isn't until tonight. You're all in the one room, just talking now.

Mir: So.... About earlier this week....

G.O: Aish! Pabo! It's their business.

You blush as Seungho holds your hand.

Seungho; I'm not ashamed *smiles*

Mir: So you did?!

Seungho: *smiles* She's my girlfriend, is it wrong of us to do that sort of thing.

You: Oppa~ *gently hit his arm*

Seungho: Aigo, don't be embaressed. These are our closest friends, hey're not strangers.

You: Still....

Joon: Ahhh, Seungho finally got layed.

You: *shocked about his openess*

Seungho: Whatever, you're just jealous *smiles like an idiot*

Joon: Jealous? I have my own girlfriend for that sort of thing *wraps his arms around one of the girls that came*

Seungho: *laughs*

Later that day the guys leave and you girls are left to get ready. You wear the dress you bought earlier on in the week.

 Autumn-Winter-Dress-New-Fashion-Cute-Pin

And your beautiful new black boots

sell-black-boot-shoes-winter-middle-heel

To Be continued.... (: