Kissing Scenes

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona's eyes went wide when she saw what was happening on the screen. She knew there was bound to be kissing on Yuri's drama but she didn't expect it to be that soon. Yuri looked like she was enjoying herself while kissing Lee Je Hoon. It was excruciating to see her girlfriend kissing somebody else but she tried to calm herself down. She didn't want to show the other girls how affected she was of that scene.

 

Yuri squeezed Yoona's hand. "You okay there?" she whispered to Yoona's ear.

 

Yoona nooded, afraid that if she talked, her voice might break. She thought of the time she kissed Kwon Sang-woo in Cinderella Man and the upcoming kissing scenes with Keun Seuk. Did Yuri ever feel this way?

 

Yoona stayed silent for the whole duration of the show. After the ending credits, the girls congratulated Yuri for her great acting then went to their usual business. Yoona went straight to their room.

 

"Yoong, I'll be getting a glass of milk, do you want one too?" Yuri asked with a smile.

 

"No thanks. I'm fine." Yoona tried to fake a smile and went on walking. Yuri noticed this but assumed that it's because she's tired.

 

Yoona flopped herself on the bed and pulled the covers above her head. She was torn between feeling jealous of how Yuri seemed to enjoy the kiss and feeling guilty whenever she thinks of her own kissing scenes with other guys.

 

She heard the door open and felt the bed dip beside her. She felt Yuri rub her belly through the covers.

 

"Hey, Yoong. Is everything all right?" Yuri asked Yoona in a worried tone. Yoona was never like this, she's always bright and happy and it confused her to see her beloved Yoong like this.

 

"I'm fine." Yoona said through the covers.

 

"But you're not. Please, Yoong. Look at me." Yuri didn't know what to do.

 

Yoona sighed and removed the cover from her head. She bowed down her head, unable to look at Yuri.

 

Yuri caressed Yoona's face. "Yoong, tell me what's wrong." Yuri said with

Please log in to read the full chapter