Cloud Room

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sunny, wait!"

 

I struggled to run after her. She's really fast. All those work in Invincible Youth must've made her faster and stronger.

 

She ran through the shortcut to the SM building. What the hell is she thinking? Us running around the building is going to cause a scene. Shosho's going to kill us when she finds out about this "running around like children in front of everyone" incident.

 

I am SNSD's leader and I should have the sense to stop running. But I can't stop running. Not when Sunny's crying. Not when it's all my fault. So even though we're going to get scolded like later, I bounded for Sunny. Bowing and smiling awkwardly to recruits and managers as I pass them.

 

I just ran and I know by muscle memory that she's heading to the Cloud Room. She got inside. I reached the door and followed her. She was standing in front of the mirror, trying to wipe away her tears.

 

"Whoa. Lee Soonkyu, you were really fast." I told her cheekily. Maybe she'll decide to loosen up if I try being casual or something.

 

She glared at me in the mirror. Okay. So much for loosening up.

 

"Why did you head here?" I asked because I was genuinely curious although it was a really stupid question. She turned and stared piercingly through me.

 

"This is where it all started. This is where we'll end things." She declared like it's so obvious.

 

"No." I whispered.

 

"Yes, Taeyeon." She said firmly. I winced at that. She never calls me Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon?" I looked at her and pouted."Why don't you call me Taengoo?"

 

She just rolled her eyes. Silence. I hate silence. When I'm with her at least. There was never a dull or silent moment with Sunny.

 

"Why did you run away?" I asked her. "Why did it matter to you that Tiffany and I have ?"

 

. I phrased that wrong because she's crying now. And it's breaking my heart to tiny little pieces.

 

"You wanna know why?" She shrieked at me. "It's because I love you!"

 

"I love you! And it's so stupid of me to love you! Because you will never love me back! You just go around ing people and you don't even care about their feelings!"

 

" you, Kim Taeyeon! you! you! you!" she bellowed at me. I ran to her and before she can curse me to he

Please log in to read the full chapter