My Ex's Girlfriend

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You've been flirting with Sunny a lot, lately." She accused me as I pretend to watch TV.

 

"What are you talking about, Stephanie? Nothing's going on with me and Sunny." I said without looking at her. Trying to seem disinterested but really, I was beginning to boil inside.

 

"Is this yours and Sunny's way of getting back at us?" She asked incredulously.

 

I just looked at her weirdly.

 

"Oh please, Jessica Jung. I know you." She fumed. " You and Sunny are doing those things on purpose because Taeyeon and I have been together a lot lately."

 

"I don't ing care about Taeyeon and you." I spat.

 

"I thought we'd agree about us being friends and not being bitter about things?!" She bellowed at me.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry I was being overly friendly with my best friend, Sunny! I'm so sorry you are so affected. But as far as I know, you have no say on what I freaking do because you were the one who broke up with me, Stephanie Hwang!"

 

I slammed the door to my room. Well, mine and Hyoyeon/Sooyoung's room.

 

I heard the door creak open and close. I felt the bed dip beside me.

 

"Hey." I looked to my side and saw Taeyeon. I looked away and glared at the window.

 

"I don't really want to talk to anyone right now. Especially if it's you." I said coldly.

 

"We need to talk, Sica." She said calmly. A little too calm for my liking. I hate it when she's like that. What a pretentious .

 

"There is nothing to talk about." I told the window.

 

"Well if you're going to be stubborn, then I'm going to be stubborn too." She said firmly but she wasn't mad. I was expecting she'll be mad at me for shouting at her girlfriend. Her girlfriend who is my ex. . That hurt to even think about.

 

"Why are you being like this, Sica?" She asked me.

 

Oh. I don't know. Maybe it's because you're spending too much time with my girl. I thought to myself. I can't say it out loud so I stayed silent.

 

"You and Ppany were so okay back then." This got me confused.

 

"What is to you?" I questioned her.

 

"I'm the leader of this group. I care about the welfare of it's members." She reasoned.

 

"Pssssh! Oh please! You don't care about everyone. You only care about Tiffany." I refuted. "Oh wait! You just don't care about her, you also care about ing her!"

 

"What?! ing?!"

 

"Don't even deny it! You were ing her. She told me so!" I exclaimed.

 

"She told you what?!" She looked at me confusedly. I rolled my eyes.

 

"Look, I don't know what she told you. But I've never had with her. Never did, never will." She told me. It was my time to be confused.

 

"I've only had with Sunny." She stated.

 

"Ewww, Taeng." I cringed. "I don’t need details like that."

 

"You called me 'Taeng'." She mumbled.

 

"What's the big deal?" I looked at her weirdly.

 

"It's been a while since you last called me that." She smiled at me. I rolled my eyes again. Gosh. I've been doing that so many times tonight.

 

"Well, it's been a while since I talked to you, so yeah." I told her, my voice dripping in sarcasm.

 

"Yeah." she sighed. "We kind of got off topic there." She scratched her neck.

 

"As I was saying. I've never  had 'you-know-what' with her. But I'm curious. She told you we had 'you-know-what'? She inquired.

 

"Why are you suddenly saying 'you-know-what' instead of ''? What are you? A ?" I laughed at her. It was her turn to roll her eyes.

 

"Shhh! The others might hear about this." She whispered harshly.

 

"They're not innocent children, Taeng. They've probably had more than you've even had." I quipped.

 

"Oh. Shut up! To me, they're still my innocent dongsaengs." She told me off. "Aish! We got off topic again. Where were we?"

 

"You were asking me if she told me that you had 'you-know-what'. I chuckled as I taunted her. I don't know why I suddenly am being nice to Taeyeon but something in me tells me that I don't need to be mad at her. Besides, I haven't talked to her since Tiffany and I broke up because they started dating and even if I feel really bitter, I can't help but miss talking to Taeyeon. She's like a big sister to me.

 

"Well, to answer your question, yes, she to

Please log in to read the full chapter