The Favor - Delinquency 3.0

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

"That's what I'm talking about." I watched as Jessica run after Stephanie.

 

"That was mean, Yul. We don't hurt people deliberately." Sooyoung said, a look of disapproval on her face.

 

"I did it to help Jessica. I know the rules. I made them."

 

I stood up, took my guitar and bag and walked to the back entrance of the school.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Home."

 

As I walked inside, I heard someone call my name from the corridor. It was my homeroom teacher, Mr. Yoo Jaesuk. Look straight ahead. Pretend you didn't hear a thing.

 

"There you are, Kwon Yuri! You skipped your cleaning duties again!"

 

"I'm sick, Mr. Yoo. I think I'm going to have a fever." I coughed for added effect.

 

"That technique won't work anymore, Kwon Yuri. When are you going to learn how to be responsible?"

 

I just looked at him charmingly and scratched my nape.

 

"They're done cleaning anyway. You have to clean tomorrow. That's not a request."

 

I sighed. I'll just have to be good at sneaking out tomorrow.

 

"Oh, that reminds me. Come with me to the faculty room. I have a letter that you need to give to your parents."

 

I followed Mr. Yoo to the faculty room reluctantly. When we reached his table, he gave me an envelope.

 

"Have these papers signed by a parent of yours. It's about you failing your Math and Science classes."

 

"Do I really have to?"

 

"Well, if you don't do it then I'll be sure to arrange a meeting with them." Mr. Yoo looked at me good-naturedly. I hate it when adults pretend to care about me. I sighed and walked out of the room.

 

How am I going to deal with this? My dad's definitely going to kill me. Who am I kidding? He wouldn't care. He never cared what I do. Well, then I just have to march to his office. Maybe if I gave this to him, he'll have some sort of reaction at least.

 

I walked to the bus stop and got on, thinking of what I should tell my father. I don't even know if he'll have time to talk to me. Usually when I go there his secretary's the one who attends to my needs. The bus must have been moving really fast or I must have been thinking too deeply that in no time at all, I was by my father's office. I alighted the bus and walked inside the tall building. I got on an elevator and pressed 11. I looked so displaced in this office atmosphere, wearing a school uniform.  I just stared at the numbers on the elevator panel to avoid the looks I've been getting from the other people inside. Oh, look! The number just turned 11! The door opened and I got out, walking straight to the desk where my father's secretary should be.

 

"For the last time, Mr. Kwon cannot talk right now because he is currently in a phone conversation. I will take a message and I will call you back as soon as he is available." my father's secretary said. When she saw me, she waved and motioned for me to take a seat while she finishes a call.

 

As soon as she's done, I walked to her desk and she immediately hugged me really tight that I can't breath properly.

 

"Uhh. Jihyo-unnie, I can't breath." my voice was a little wheezy from the squeezing I got.

 

"I'm sorry. I missed you, kiddo. You never come here anymore." she said, ruffling my hair. I groaned but can't help but smile at her.

 

I like Jihyo-unnie. She's a really nice woman and she's rather silly when you get to know her. She's my older brother's ex-girlfriend so we were really close because she used to come to our (past) home a lot. She and oppa broke up because my brother had to go to the States to study. I had a big crush on her when I was a kid. But you don't really need to know that, do you?

 

"What brings you here?"

 

"I need you to give this to father so he could sign it. Then, maybe you can text or call m

Please log in to read the full chapter