Delinquency

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm walking to the bus stop while listening to music. I feel a little sleepy from waking up early but it's the only time we can tag the school mural that the student council painted. It was so disgusting that we had to cover it with our art. I've got spray paint jiggling in my bag and we're going to make the students of SM High see what real art is.

 

As I arrived at the bus stop, I see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon making out. Sooyoung's right hand is groping Hyoyeon's and I had to stop myself from puking. It's not like I don't see them doing that all the time. It's just that it's the morning and I'm not ready for it.

 

"Ya! You two! Stop ing!" I shouted at them. Soo opened her eyes to glare at me but continued kissing Hyo.

 

"Seriously, guys. It's disgusting. Stop now." With that, the two reluctantly broke apart.

 

"Hi, Yul!" Hyoyeon greeted and hugged me. I hugged her back.

 

"So, Sica's not here yet." I muttered.

 

"I'm sure she's still asleep." Soo sighed.

 

"Let's just go and fetch her." Hyoyeon suggested.

 

We walked to Jessica's house and rang the doorbell. Mrs. Jung answered the door and let us in.

 

"Jessie's up in her room, sleeping. Why do you have to go to school so early anyway?" Mrs. Jung questioned.

 

"Oh. We have a school project that needs to be done in the morning. It's a film and we need Jessica's artistic sense for it." I lied to Mrs. Jung. We can't tell her we're going to vandalize the school and we need Jessica because she's really good with graffiti.

 

"I see. You can just go to her room and wake her up." Mrs. Jung said with a smile.

 

"Thanks, Mrs. Jung." Us three said in unison. We went upstairs to Sica’s room and saw that she was still sleeping.

 

"Ya! Jessica Jung! Wake the up!" Sooyoung shouted to Jessica's ear while Hyoyeon and I shake her body. The ing Ice Princess didn't even budge.

 

"Jessica Jung! If you don't wake up right now, I swear to god, I'm going to rub cucumber on your whole body until you cry and beg me to stop." I threatened in a very loud voice. Jessica suddenly got up and rubbed her eyes.

 

" you, guys." She muttered. We just laughed at her.

 

"Good morning, Sica." Hyoyeon kissed Jessica's cheeks.

 

"Ya!Ya!Ya! Why are kissing her?" Sooyoung held Hyoyeon away from Jessica who was rubbing her cheeks in disgust.

 

“Change into your uniform.” I told Jessica. “We’ll wait for you outside. Don’t you dare sleep again.”

 

“Cucumber!” Sooyoung said in a sing-song voice. Hyoyeon and I laughed while Jessica flipped us off.

 

 When Jessica had finished changing into her uniform, we said goodbye to Mrs. Jung and head to the school.

We arrived at school and head straight to the wall of the school mural. I gave the wall one final look of disgust. I took the white spray paint cans from my bag and handed them to the others. I started spraying.

 

“Damn, Jessica. Your girlfriend, Stephanie, has really bad taste in art.” I teased Jessica.

 

“She is not my girlfriend.” Jessi groaned, clearly annoyed.

 

“Oh, right. She can’t be your girlfriend because you can’t even talk to her.” Sooyoung taunted. Hyoyeon and I sniggered. Jessica stopped spraying.

 

“Fine, then. Do t

Please log in to read the full chapter