Two Blocks Away - Delinquency 2.1 (JeTi)

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yuri and the gang were hanging out on the field. Yuri was playing her guitar, staring into the distance. Jessica was completely immersed in sketching what seems to be a portrait of Stephanie. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were, as usual, making out. Their little peace was suddenly interrupted when Stephanie Hwang marched to their spot wearing a very indignant expression. At the sight if Stephanie, Jessica instantly shuffled and closed her sketchbook, feeling her heart beat faster.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! What did you do to the school mural?!"

 

"I don't know what your talking about." Yuri said nonchalantly.

 

"I know what you and your gang did, Kwon Yuri. You can deny it all you want but you're the only people capable of doing this atrocity." Stephanie said with gritted teeth. She was blushing so hard from anger. Yuri just smirked at her.

 

"That mural you guys painted was the atrocity." Yuri jeered. Jessica held her arm to ask her to stop. Yuri just shrugged it away. "The student body should be thankful for whoever painted over it."

 

Tiffany gasped, utterly offended by what Yuri said.

 

"You are the meanest person I have ever met, Kwon Yuri. I have you know that the council gave their best effort on that mural. I'm sorry we're not as talented as your friend, Jessica Jung." Tiffany said angrily. Yuri just scoffed.

 

"Then you should have asked for her ing help! Why the hell are you so mad? It's just a stupid mural for 's sake!" Yuri said, her voice raising.

 

"Well, we worked hard on that stupid mural!" Stephanie said, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. She walked away, unable to take the argument anymore.

 

"What the were you thinking, Yuri?" Jessica glared at Yuri coldly, clearly not amused by what her best friend did. She stood up, taking her sketchbook and bag with her, running to where Stephanie headed.

 

"Stephanie! Wait!" She shouted at the crying girl. This only made Stephanie run faster. Jessica increases her pace. She hates running but she has to get to Stephanie.

 

'Man, for a really clumsy girl, she runs so fast.' Jessica thought.

 

Stephanie stopped at a secluded corner of the school and sat on a bench. Jessica who was panting hard stood beside her. She fumbled for her pockets, trying to find her handkerchief.

 

"Here you go." Jessica handed her a pink handkerchief. Stephanie looked at her, eyes red with tears streaming through her cheeks. The sight broke Jessica's heart. All she wanted to do was to hold Stephanie in her arms and stop her from crying but she can't do that so she decided to just sit on the bench beside the other girl.

 

"I'm sorry about Yuri." Jessica mumbled. "What she said to you was harsh. She's just like that. She always says things she thinks will make her look cool. I promise you, I'll make her apologize to you. She's a little upset about her failing grade so I guess that made her angrier."

 

Stephanie just sniffled, so Jessica decide

Please log in to read the full chapter