Quidditch Season

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

The girls' Third Year at Hogwarts.

 

Yuri, Jessica, and Sooyoung were sitting at the Slytherin Table for breakfast. The Great Hall is filled with the buzzing of students who were excited for the first Quidditch game of the season. It was also Yuri and Sooyoung's first ever Quidditch game. Yuri was nervous, so nervous that she can't even bring herself to eat.

 

"Ya! Yul! Eat something up. You need all the energy you can get." Jessica was trying to convince Yuri but the younger girl just sighed.

 

Jessica turned her attention to Sooyoung who was wolfing down eggs and bacon. She's eating so fast you'd think she'd choke.

 

"Sooyoung, stop eating already. Don't you ever get full?"

 

"I need my energy for the game." Sooyoung countered, mouth still full of food. Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

"Can you just help me make Yul eat something?" Jessica asked.

 

With that, Sooyoung grabbed a loaf of bread and strutted over to Yuri. Jessica watched the shikshin curiously. When she's already standing beside Yuri, she suddenly slapped Yuri's head hard. As soon as Yuri opened to complain, Sooyoung stuffed the bread into Yuri's mouth. Everyone in the Slytherin Table saw this and laughed so hard.

 

"Kwon Yuri, you better finish that up." snickered Heechul, their captain. "We don't want our Keeper fainting during the game. You don't need to be nervous. You've got talent, Kwon. Those Gryffindors don't stand a chance with you guarding our goal posts."

 

"You're right. I'm a Slytherin after all. I'm better than this. I'm better than those Gryffindors." Yuri said with determination.

 

"That's the spirit!" Heechul smiled widely. "We need a lot of that later. You better show them who's boss."

 

"You guys done eating? Let's go. We need some preparing to do." Heechul commanded. The whole team  stood up and marched to exit the Great Hall. Just when they were at the door they heard a girl shouting.

 

"Sooyoung!" at the sound of her name, the tall girl turned and saw Hyoyeon who was running to the team's direction.

 

"Man, that crazy Gryffindor's got some guts." Eunhyuk spat.

 

"You better watch what you're saying. That crazy Gryffindor's my sister." Heechul said clamly but it gave his desired effect on Eunhyuk.

 

When Hyoyeon reached Sooyoung, she immediately engulfed the taller girl into a hug.

 

"I might not be able to wish you good luck later."

 

"The Gryffindors are all glaring at you. They must think you're a traitor or something." Sooyoung scratched her head looking over at the Gryffindor table.

 

"I don't care. Don't I have the righ

Please log in to read the full chapter