Music Room and Gym Class

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Aigo. She's so beautiful. I wish I could talk to her and tell her how much I like her. Look at her, Yuri." Jessica told Yuri. "Look at her smile. She's so beautiful."

 

Yuri just rolled her eyes while she typed a message to her girlfriend, Yoona. She and Jessica have been sitting inside the cafeteria eating snacks. Jessica has been staring at Tiffany from across the room the moment she walked inside the crowded place.

 

"You know what, I'm so tired of you sighing and wishing you had a chance with Tiffany. Why don't you just go to her and ask her if she wants to go on a date with you like what normal people do?" Yuri told Jessica annoyingly. She's so tired of her best friend talking about this girl and how badly she wants to be with her. It would've been fine if she did something about it but Jessica never actually did something to even talk to Tiffany.

 

"You know I can't, Yul. She doesn't like girls." Jessica argued.

 

Yuri laughed at that. "How can you even say so? You never even talked to her."

 

"I dunno. I always see her with Nichkhun. People say they’re together or something." Jessica said.

 

"And you believe what people say? Those are rumors, Jessica." Yuri just shook her head. Her best friend could be really absurd sometimes. "You'll never know until you ask her."

 

"Ugh. Whatever." Jessica said, tired of Yuri scolding her.

 

The two returned to eating their snacks. While they were eating, Yuri thought of a way to solve Jessica's problem. While she was thinking deeply, she saw Yonghwa and something clicked in her.

 

"Yah! Sica!" Yuri poked Jessica to get her to look at her. "I have an idea."

 

Jessica just looked at her weirdly and returned to her food.

 

"Yonghwa." Yuri muttered. At that, Jessica's attention was caught.

 

"What?! What has my brother have to do with this?" Jessica asked, confused.

 

"You don’t see it? Yonghwa's with Joohyun. Joohyun is super close with Tiffany.  We can ask Yonghwa to get Tiffany's number from Joohyun. Then you can call her and ask her to go on a date with you." Yuri told her excitedly. She's so proud of herself for being able to think of this. She's such a genius.

 

"I don't think that's such a great idea." Jessica shook her head  indicating she's not at all enthusiastic of the idea. Anything including Yonghwa is a bad idea. He always finds a way to torment Jessica.

 

"Why not? It's a wonderful plan, Sica. It's the only way you'll be able to talk to her." Yuri was convinced this plan's going to work. The only thing that's probably going to hinder them from succeeding is  Jessica. Yeah. Jessica's kind of a chicken when it comes to Tiffany.

 

"Ya! Yonghwa! Yonghwa, come here!" Yuri waved at Yonghwa while Jessica tried to stop her. Yonghwa looked to their direction. He's confused as to why Yuri was asking him to come over but he left his friends and went to sit with the two anyway.

 

"Hey Yul! What’s up?" Yonghwa smiled at Yuri then turned to Jessica. "Hey there, sis." He looked at Jessica with a mischievous grin. Jessica just rolled her eyes at her brother.

 

Yuri who was good friends with Yonghwa smiled and said, "All's good. So, you and Joohyun are dating right?"

 

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Yonghwa asked Yuri, curious.

 

"I need you to do something for me. Joohyun and Tiffany are close, right? You see, I need you to get Tiffany's number from Joohyun's phone for me." Yuri stated. After she finished, she looked at Yonghwa expectantly.

 

Yonghwa just laughed. This confused Yuri.

 

"You seriously want me to sneak through my girlfriend's phone? Are you that stupid, Kwon? I have Tiffany's number on my phone." Yonghwa rolled his eyes at Yuri's ridiculousness. "Why do you even want her number? I thought you’re with Yoona. Aish! You're such a player, Kwon Yuri." He teased Yuri.

 

"What the hell are you talking about?! I will never cheat on Yoona. It's for your twin sister. She likes Tiffany." Yuri told him.

 

"Really? Jessica?" Yonghwa tried to suppress his laughter. "Why can’t she just ask me herself?" He looked at Jessica while he asked this.

 

Jessica then got up from her seat and half shouted, half whispered "Because it's embarassing, that's why." Jessica was blushing red. She didn't want her brother involved in this but Yuri was very insistent with it.

 

"Sica, sit down." Yuri tugged at Jessica's skirt urging her to get back on her seat. Jessica sat down.

 

"If you don' want to give it then don't, okay? I don't mind anyway." Jessica told her brother.

 

"Are you sure you don't mind, noona?" Yonghwa smirked. He knows she doesn't mean what she said. And he also knows that she hates it when he calls her "noona".

 

Yonghwa got an icy glare from Jessica. He just continued smiling back at his sister. He's immune with that look considering they have  lived their entire lives together. They stared at each other like that for so long Yuri got exhausted of it.

 

"Aish! So what's it gonna be? Are you giving us the number or not?" Yuri asked Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa not relenting from his stare fest with Jessica muttered, "Of course I will. But under one condition: You…" Yonghwa paused and pointed a finger to Jessica."…my wonderful twin sister, will clean my room for me for one month."

 

"One month?! That's too much for a number." Jessica bellowed into Yonghwa's face. This caused people to look at her.

 

"Yah! Don't shout, Sica. You're causing a scene." Yuri reprimanded her best friend. Jessica just looked at her and rolled her eyes.

 

"What about one week? That's already too much for Sica anyway considering she doesn't even clean up her own room." Yuri bargained with Yonghwa. She really wants to get this over with."

 

"Nope. Three weeks." Yonghwa told her.

 

"Two weeks?" Yuri tried her luck. Yonghwa thought about it. He realized that one week is probably too much for his sister to handle.

Please log in to read the full chapter