Time Machine Part 1

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear friends, this is a bit PG-13 because of implications of . I know you don't mind because we're all "adults" here. HAHA! Enjoy!

Yoona and Yuri are now cuddling in bed, . They just had an intense round of and were taking a breather.

 

"I'm getting married." Yoona said as she laid on Yuri's chest.

 

"What?"

 

"I'm getting married."

 

"I heard you the first time."

 

"Then why do you have to ask again?" Yoona giggled.

 

"Just making sure." Yuri mumbled whilst   Yoona's left arm.

 

"So you finally decided to marry Donghae." Yuri said, looking at the ceiling.

 

"You say that like I'm such a bad person." Yoona pouted.

 

"Aren't you?" Yuri chuckled. "What we're doing, isn't this a bad thing?"

 

At this, Yoona straddled Yuri, her head hovering inches from the tanned girl's.

 

"Not when the plumbing is different." Yoona said seductively.

 

Yuri laughed out loud, shaking her head at her best friend's behavior.

 

"You do know we have to stop this once you get married." Yuri said, hands slipping to grip Yoona's waist.

 

"Of course I know that. So you better find someone else to ." Yoona inched closer, her lips so close to Yuri's.

 

"Oh, that's not a problem with me." Yuri looked into Yoona's eyes. "You're the one who keeps coming back to me."

 

"Yah!" Yoona tickled Yuri. "It wasn't my fault you have such a talented tongue."

 

"Stop it!" Yuri was laughing uncontrollably. "Oh my god! Please stop!"

 

"A tongue so talented, it can't stop poking out of your mouth even when you're asleep." Yoona giggled, she loved teasing Yuri about her funny sleeping habit.

 

"Yooooooong! Stooooop! Please!" Yuri shrieked.

 

"Just earlier when I was ing you, you were begging me not to stop. Aren't you a little indecisive, Yul?" Yoona stopped tickling the girl beneath her and kissed her passionately.

 

"Shut up." Yuri mumbled into the kiss. They stopped for a while to breathe.

 

"So, are you ready for the next round." Yoona smirked.

 

"I thought you'd never ask."

 

Yuri was sleeping in her room, her tongue poking out of as usual when she was jolted awake by the sound of her phone ringing. She quickly got her phone from the nightstand.

 

"Hello?" She croaked out. Not even bothering to check who called.

 

"Yul! Great! You’re up." Yoona said animatedly on the other line.

 

"Why'd you call. It's so early." Yuri said, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

 

"Early? It's 10:25 am. Who are you, Jessica-unnie?" Yoona laughed out loud.

 

"Ugh. Don't compare me to Sica. I'm not a hopeless case." Yuri groaned. "So why'd you call, Yoong?"

 

"I was just wondering if you're free today. I really need help on my wedding preparations." Yoona said nicely.

 

"Why don't you ask you boyfriend to help you." Yuri whined. She really wanted to sleep more cause she's a little hungover from drinking with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon last night.

 

"But Donghae's busy today. Please, Yul. Please help me, unnie." Yuri can sense a pout forming on Yoona's lips right now. She hated herself for not being able to resist her best friend.

 

"Okay fine." Yuri sighed.

 

"Yay!" Yoona cheered. Yuri rolled her eyes. We're already 25 and she's still a choding.

 

"I'll pick you up later, 11am." Yoona said.

 

"But that's 30 minutes from now!" Yuri complained.

 

"Hurry up and take a shower. I'll be there soon. Bye, Yul! See you!" Without giving Yuri time to complain, Yoona hanged up.

 

"Man. If she weren't my best friend I would've killed her." Yuri complained as she went to her bathroom to shower.

Yuri's POV

After taking a shower,  I got dressed and checked myself out in front of the mirror.

 

"Man. I'm just wearing a simple shirt and jeans but I still manage to look hot."

 

"Damn right you're hot." Someone hugged me from behind and whispered. I shrieked in horror and tried to pry myself from my attacker. The intruder laughed uncontrollably as she released me.

 

"Damn it, Yoong! You freaking scared the out of me!" I glared at her but she just continued laughing.

 

"Oh my god! You should have seen your face! You're so funny, Yul." Yoona said, clutching her tummy, her laughter not even dying down.

 

"I should never have given you a spare key." I spat.

 

"C'mon, Yul. Don't be so angry." she cooed and walked to me. She held my upper arm and it. I sighed. Why am I so weak when it comes to her?

 

She smiled when she realized that I've calmed down.

 

"Let's get going!" She held my hand and dragged me outside my house. She opened the door and waited for me to get in the car before going to the driver side. She's always like that; chivalrous and kind. It's part of the reason why I love being around her. Besides the cheerful aura she exudes, she's sweet and romantic. . What am I talking about? She's my best friend.

 

I tried to shake off my thoughts and Yoona must've noticed because she's looking concerned.

 

"What's the matter, Yul? You okay?"

 

"It's nothing. Let's just go now. Where are we heading to anyway?" I asked to change the topic.

 

"We're going to fetch Sunny-unnie and Tiffany-unnie." She said, starting the car.

 

"What?! Why'd you have to drag me into this if you've got Sunny and Tiffany to help you?" I asked, really annoyed. She interrupted my sleep. I have the right to be angry, right?

 

"I needed a third opinion." She said cheerfully, not even fazed by my sudden outburst.

 

"So I'm like that to you now, huh? Just a third opinion." I muttered bitterly.

 

"No. You're my first opinion. You're always my first, Yuri." She suddenly reached for my hand and squeezed it. I didn't know what to say so I just remained silent.

 

Come to think of it, I was indeed her first everything. Her first friend, her first kiss, her first time, her first choice in everything. Well, not since Donghae arrived. I assumed the number two spot when he swooped Yoona away with that stupid boyish charm of his. I mean don't get me wrong. He's a good dude. But I just miss being Yoona's first.

 

What am I even talking about? I shouldn't be jealous of Donghae. I should actually feel bad about him because I her girlfriend  behind his back.

 

I know. You're judging me right now. You're probably judging Yoona too but you can't blame us for having c

Please log in to read the full chapter