Pre-date events/Jessica's nervous moments

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I know I promised you guys that this chapter would be the date but I haven't actually written the date. So here's the predate. There's not much JeTi interaction here but I hope you'll still enjoy this. I promise I'll write the date after my last exam. :) This has a dash of YoonYul and a pinch of Kryber. I wonder if there are any Kryber fans here. Let me know! :D

"C'mon Sica! Just pick a shirt and wear it!" Yuri told Jessica annoyed at her best friend's indecision.

 

"I can't just pick a random shirt! What if it doesn't look good on me?" Jessica looked unusually troubled.

 

"Yul. Stop it." Yoona reprimanded her girlfriend. "Unnie, whatever you wear will look good on you. And don't mind Yul. On our first date, she spilled Coke on me." Yoona said with a laugh.

 

"Yah! I was nervous, okay?! Why are you telling Jessica this? This is so embarrassing, Yoong." Yuri pouted.

 

"I'm not  trying to embarrass you, babe. I just want to tell Sica-unnie that it's okay to be nervous by giving you as an example." Yoona giggled. Yuri pouted even more.

 

All the while Jessica was smiling while she watched her two friends.

 

"You two are so adorable. But could you please just help me pick something to wear."

 

"Well, I told you this looks good on you." Yuri stood up from the bed and handed Jessica a simple blue dress made of cotton.

 

"It's going to be cold outside later. She can't wear a dress." Yoona told Yuri.

 

"I'm not saying she should wear it. I'm just saying that it looks good on her." Yuri said with a laugh. Yoona just rolled her eyes at her childish girlfriend.

 

"Stop trying to be funny, Yul. Sica-unnie is kinda distressed here." Yoona said with authority. Yuri stopped laughing and just stayed quiet. Yeah. Yuri's whipped like that. At the sight of this, Jessica started giggling and Yuri just glared at her.

 

"So, I think you should wear this shirt." Yoona handed Jessica a v-neck shirt with blue and white stripes on it. "It's simple but it looks good on you."

 

"Yeah. And if you wear that, you can still wear a jacket. Here, use this one." Yuri handed Jessica a red and white letterman jacket. "It's important that you wear a jacket because it might get really cold."

 

"I guess I should wear skinny jeans if I'm wearing these." Jessica said.

 

Jessica tried the clothes on while the two waited.

 

After she had put the clothes on, Jessica stood in front of the mirror.

 

"You look good, unnie." Yoona complemented.

 

"You think so?" Jessica worriedly asked Yoona. Yoona nodded and smiled. Jessica looked at Yuri through their reflection on the mirror and quirked her eyebrow seeming to ask of what she thinks. Yuri showed her a thumbs-up and smiled. Jessica let out a sigh of relief.

 

 

After the clothes problem was solved, the three headed to the kitchen to get some drinks. As they entered the kitchen they saw Krystal and Amber holding hands while doing their homework. (Sorry but I can't help it. I'm literally crazy about Kryber I have to put this here. And yes the Jung Sisters are so gay I might gag. :))) Kidding! I love them Jungs.) Jessica cleared to get their attention. The two saw Jessica and immediately unclasped their hands. Amber stood from her seat and bowed.

 

"Hello, Jessica-unnie, Yuri-unnie, Yoona-unnie." Amber rambled.

 

Jessica just went straight to the fridge and took out a carton of orange juice. Yuri and Yoona laughed at this.

 

"Yo, Amber! Hi Krys!" Yuri ruffled Amber'

Please log in to read the full chapter