I'm not jealous!

Ace Family One Shots and more
Please log in to read the full chapter

"," Jessica muttered as she stared at Taeyeon and Tiffany talking animatedly with Seohyun lagging behind them. The three just got home from a performance while Jessica stayed at their dorm and practically slept all day.

'She's always like that. Always happy when she's with Taeyeon.' Jessica thought, still staring at the two.

Before she can even continue with her internal rant, Tiffany ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Jess! I missed you today," Tiffany told Jessica.

While they hugged, Jessica smirked and gave Taeyeon a smug look that says: 'I'm sorry but she's mine.' Taeyeon just furrowed her eyebrows not comprehending what Jessica meant by that. Thinking that it was nothing, she just went to her room to change.

After what seems to be a minute, Tiffany lets go of Jessica and they sat on the couch.

"I saw you staring at us. You looked really jealous," Tiffany said with a hint of giggle.

"Jealous? I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous?" Jessica asked Tiffany in a very annoyed tone. Tiffany just giggled at that. She found Jessica cute whenever she gets all defensive.

"Okay fine. You were not jealous. You were not shooting daggers at us just then," Tiffany said then laughed.

"Really, Steph? You're just going to laugh at me? This is so stupid." Jessica is getting annoyed so she decided to stand up but Tiffany held her arm.

"Jess, please sit down. Let's talk about this," Tiffany said seriously. Jessica followed her and sat back down.

"What's wrong, Jess? Why are you acting like this?" Tiffany asked while she held Jessica's hand.

"I hate this,

Please log in to read the full chapter