Teen Top (Part Two)

Experiment 113: Sanity

Cap looked at the four in sorrow, squeezing Chunji’s hand as he whispered into the male’s ear, “You’re in charge of them now, make sure they get out of here…”

Chunji looked at Cap in shock, “I-I can’t be in charge, something is bound to go wrong, I know it, please don’t leave us hyung…we can take Niel with us…”

“Chunji, you know that you can’t,” whispered L.Joe, wrapping his arms around the male the same age as him, “He’s losing it.”

“Listen, Chunji, there is nothing we can do for him anymore,” whispered CAP, “When he wakes up, he’s not going to be there anymore…”

Chunji teared up, wanting to deny the male’s words; however, his rational side told him to stay quiet – that the other male was right, that Niel was no longer with them.

“Come on Chunji, we need to go,” whispered L.Joe.

Chunji looked back towards Niel, through the pale light of the moon, he could see that the male was ghastly pale, before turning back towards L.Joe, nodding with his words.

“Chunji, take care of them alright?”

Chunji nodded as L.Joe pulled him over to where the magnaes were waiting, they were joined by Cap, who seemed to be in pain as he spoke, “I’ve already gone out to check, the beast is nowhere in sight – the halls are clear, head down stairs and try to meet up with the others, alright?”

The duo in charge nodded, the two magnaes following them towards the open door.

Cap then spoke up again, “Once you guys are out there, there is no turning back, so be safe and take the supplies we have because Niel and I have no use for them…”

The quartet nodded, heading out into the hall, tip toeing around the debris that sat around the room and the hall from the beast’s rampage. Once they were in the clear, the males linked hands – forming a chain so that no one would be separated from the rest of them. From the hallway, they could hear the rustling of objects coming from the room in which they came from – signaling that CAP had once again barricaded the door.

Chunji froze and looked back, in the direction he knew Cap was in, only to be pulled along by L.Joe and pushed by a frightened and tense Ricky, who was only able to move due to Changjo’s aid.

“We’re almost in the entry hall,” whispered L.Joe, his fingers gently brushing against the wood of the railing of the portion of the second floor that over looked the first.

“Why is it so dark?” questioned Chunji, his lips quivering, his voice wavering as he spoke – horror pulsating through his veins.

“I-I don’t know…” whispered L.Joe, “but let’s get going…”

The others nodded, all feeling fear pumping through their veins, their hands all trembled and their heads ached – only growing worse as beastly growl echoed through the halls of the mansion, the wooden frame of the house shaking from the ferocity of the roar.

“We need to get out of here…” whispered Changjo, sensing the eyes watching them as they moved towards where the dead monster lied, however, they all froze when they came to the realization that the body was no longer there – only the blood was.

“W-where did it go?” whispered Ricky; looking at the spot on the floor he knew his perpetrator had once been lying.

“I-I don’t know…” whispered Changjo in response, the feeling in his gut telling him that they needed to go – get away from the entrance hall.

“We need to get out of here…now!” stated L.Joe, hearing the thunderous steps of the beast rushing their way, feeling the prying eyes following their every move, watching them as they struggled to move forward in their mission.

The others all nodded in agreement and L.Joe herded them all over to the nearest door, a thick metal door which looked like it could withstand an attack from the beast.

Without much thought, the four males descended into the dark depths of the house, their minds not worrying about what sort of danger could be hiding down there, but Niel and Cap. Even as they crouched down, hiding in the nearest corner behind a bunch of shelves filled with different sorts of wine and liquor, their minds stayed on the duo they had left to fend for themselves two floors up.

 

Cap sat beside the sleeping Niel, his fingers ghosting against the younger’s pale, sweat covered face – trying to soothe the male as he flung his head back and forwards as nightmares plagued his slumber. Niel let out a sound that resembled a cry of a wounded animal – it was pathetic and made Cap’s heart ache in his chest.

“G-Get away from me…” whispered Niel, flailing in Cap’s hold as his eyes shot open – the glint in them showing that he wasn’t seeing reality, that he wasn’t seeing Cap, that he was seeing the monsters his mind created within the darkness.

Niel suddenly hugged himself, dragging his nails across the revealed skin, completely forgetting about the wrist injury he carried as he drug his nails harshly down his arms – leaving inflamed red lines in their tracks.

“Get away from me…”

“Niel,” whispered Cap, knowing that the younger had not heard him – wasn’t seeing him.

“Get away from me you…monster…get away,” hissed Niel hysterically, waving his arms crazily around him – as if trying to keep someone from touching him.

Cap, sensing that the younger was going to harm himself more than anyone else, hugged the younger male, using all his strength to restrict the male’s jerky movements – trying to prevent the younger from harming himself.

“Niel…” whispered Cap, running his fingers through the younger’s unkempt hair, trying to drag the younger back to reality, trying to drag him back out of his nightmares.

Cap stiffed as he felt the younger suddenly reaching towards the back pocket of his jean’s, the elder knew right away what the younger was going for and swung at the younger – hoping to knock him out, hoping to prolong what he knew was going to be inevitable. However, he was too late.

Pain pumped through his veins, completely numbing his senses – the pain was too much; it had caused his body to fall numb. The pain had spread from the now present stab wound in his back and pumped through his nerves – to his brain – before he fell completely numb.

Cap, with his mind hazy, struck out – making contact with the younger male’s neck. As if on que, their bodies fell limp at the same time. Niel was completely out cold while Cap grasped desperately onto his consciousness – feeling that if he lost it, he wouldn’t be regaining it ever again.

The older male’s vision swam in a sea of little red and black dots; he could feel the faint pulse of pain as his muscles twitched – he could feel the moisture of his blood seeping through his clothing as he laid on the floor, eyes glued to Niel as he laid their limply, struggled for his life.

Soon, his vision began to fog over and his senses began to grow distant. The sound of muffled footsteps approaching him and Niel made him fight to stay conscious just a little bit longer, his heart pounded painfully in his chest in unison with the glossy black shoes that he could faintly see approaching their bodies.

He held his breath as his eyes scanned over the shoes before him, before traveling up the person’s long legs. He couldn’t make out too much of the person’s countenance as the hands of the dark abyss pulled him closer and closer to unconsciousness. The only things he could make out through his blurry vision was that the person before him was a man, a tall and unhealthily skinny one at that, and he was dressed in a white coat that you’d usually see doctors or scientists wearing – plus the man’s skin was nearly as white as the fabric that draped over his broad, boney shoulders.

The man paused before the two limp bodies and made a sound of disapproval in the back of his throat, tsking at the two males who laid pale and unconscious – or nearly so. Following the tsks, a unfamiliar raspy voice stated, “I decided on only helping three specimens this time around – however, you boys make three and four…Hmm, which of you should I save? Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, Ahn Daniel, or Bang Minsoo…which ones should I save, which should I let die?”

With those words, Cap found himself losing consciousness – welcoming it as he felt himself being drug across the wooden floor. 

 

The doctor/scientist finally makes his appearance...

 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. We're really close to the end (if you can't tell)...Like always, I'd like to thank my 155 subbies, 11 up voters, and 9 commenters for this chapter - I love you all, even my silent readers. I'm glad you all have stuck with me for this long and I hope this chapter didn't disappoint any of you. ^^

 

Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes, I am human after all.