Chapter 2

The Serial Dater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hear my alarm ringing. I opened my eyes and looked at the window. It’s a beautiful Wednesday morning in Seoul. It’s the perfect weather for my perfect job. I sat down on my bed, yawned, rubbed my eyes and smiled crazily to myself. I got an awesome job. Hihihi.

I got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen to make a grilled cheese sandwich that’ll come with fresh orange juice for breakfast. After eating, I went straight to the shower and got ready for my first day of work. I wonder how I’ll do today. I hope I don’t make any mistakes.

After the finishing touch of highlighter make up for my face, I grabbed my things, took the elevator and drove to work.

I was 20 minutes early so I sat at the waiting area again.

“Uhh … Sun Hee?” Oh . He got the job too?

“Oh hi Lay. What are you doing here?” I ditched him yesterday at the coffee shop and I’m ashamed to show my face to him. Oh my God. This is embarrassing!

“It’s my first day today. What about you?” I hope he had already forgotten the incident yesterday.

“Likewise. I guess we’re workmates.” Workmates … I feel so guilty about yesterday.

“So … are you okay?” Why is he asking me if I’m okay?

“I’m fine. Why?” Little miss ditcher is curious. Sorry Lay.

“You looked like you had to go somewhere important yesterday. You left me without a clue so I’m assuming now.” Oh my God. I’m really embarrassed now.

“Oh … that. I’m sorry I left you. I hope you’re not pissed off.” Please don’t be pissed.

“Oh I’m not. I totally understand. Anyway, I really hope we can go grab some coffee again. Well … if it’s okay with you.” Lay is super cute but I only date guys once!

“Umm … “

“Ms. Jung & Mr. Zhang?” Oh yes! Saved by the bell. Thank you!

:::

 

Diane oriented me and Lay throughout the whole office. We’ll go under training for 2 weeks and we’re good to go.  She introduced us to the important people at work and then again introduced us to our boss. Mr. Choi Siwon. He is a cutie actually. I can tell he works out to form his abs. But I am not planning to date my boss you addicted creatures. He’s out of the question!

After our first day of training, we were dismissed.

“Hey Sun Hee!” Oh Lay. Please don’t ask me out!

“I was wondering … do you like clubs?” Clubs?! Oh my! I love them. I love singing with the music, dancing and drinking. It sounds fun but Lay is the one asking me! I can’t go out with him again!

“Uhh … yeah I do. Why? Are you going to ask me out again?” I can’t believe I just said that. Stupid me!

“Uhh yeah I was hoping you’d say yes. I have a friend who works there. We can have discounts if we go.” OH MY GOD! DISCOUNTS?!

“It sounds fun but can I bring a friend along? You can bring some of your friends along too.” I said chuckling a bit. I sound like a moron right now.

“Sure but we’ll limit the number of persons to 5 okay? I can only bring 5 people. Sorry.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter