Chapter 5

The Serial Dater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know where my car was so I took the bus on the way home. Oh my God I hope Hara has my car. I am going to kill myself if that car broke! I haven’t paid completely for that! God!

I stepped out of the public vehicle and ran to my apartment. I got my keys and opened the door. Oh my God. My room is so messed up! What happened here?! My lamp is broken and there are more beers on the table. Only Hara had a spare key to my apartment. She must be here!

I broke into my room.

“OH !” I blurted when I saw two people on my bed. What the hell happened here?! My apartment is not a motel God damn it!

I went out of the room and went straight to the kitchen, grabbed a spoon and a metal pot. I went back to my room and hit the spoon on the pot making a loud noise.

“WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!” I shouted at the same time. I see Lu Han and Hara dressed. Oh my God. They didn’t do it! So I’m the only one who’s deized?! my life!

“You’re alive!” Hara’s eyes widened when she saw me. They thought I was dead?!

“Of course I’m alive! Where’s my God damn car?” I am so worried about the car and of course I still can’t get over the one night stand thing!

“It’s at the parking lot. Don’t worry. We spent the whole night looking for you! Where have you been?” Oh my God. I can’t tell Hara about this while Lu Han’s here.

“It’s a long story. What about you? Were you busy the whole night with Lu Han?” They both widened their eyes.

“NO!” They both said at the same time. Ugh. I would be glad and I would feel relaxed if Hara was deized too last night too but she didn’t. I was the only one! ! Do I sound too evil?

“Lu Han was too drunk last night so he stayed for the night. I had to take care of him because the two guys said I’m the girl. Nothing happened between us! When we found out you were missing last night, we decided to stay here at your apartment and continue drinking here while we wait for you. It turned out that you didn’t come home last night so I decided to wait for you until morning and now you’re here!” Oh my God. I feel like dying. This is why the house is so messed up. !

“Help me clean the house please! I can’t do this all by myself!” I don’t know why I’m so irritated. I’m not sure if it’s because of the house or it’s because I had a freaking one night stand with the DJ!

:::

 

The house was back to normal after a couple of hours. Phew. I decided to watch TV and the channel was on Animal Planet. Oh my God. XIUMIN! I have a date to attend to later at 7 PM. I almost forgot!

It’s already 5 PM! I need to get ready!

I was 5 minutes late and I’m glad Xiumin was still smiling when he saw me.

“I’m glad you came. I thought you were going to ditch me or something.” Little Miss Ditcher is my middle name sometimes but no Xiumin. Not tonight.

“Of course not Xiumin. So … where are we going tonight?”

“I hope you like Mexican food.” Oh tacos and burritos! Love them!

“I love it. Let’s go?” Xiumin smiled brightly and I saw his twinkling eyes again. So cute.

As much as I love dating, I love eating more. I love satisfying my appetite and taste buds. We ordered tacos, burritos, quesadillas and more food. These are so good!

“Where do you work Sun Hee?” The questioning starts now.

“I work at KJH Company. I’m a trainee there.” He almost choked when I said KJH Company.

“I knew you were bright the first time I saw you.” Oh that’s a sweet thing to say Xiumin.

“Thanks. What about you?” Now I wonder what Xiumin does for a living.

“I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter