Chapter 24

The Serial Dater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know where Kris is taking me right now. He’s just driving and driving around Seoul and this is kind of exasperating for me.    “Kris. Where are we going?” I asked. I was already annoyed with all the turning right and turning left thing.   “Don’t be impatient. As a matter of fact, we’re here.” Oh. A café? He took me to a café with no people inside? What the heck.   “Wow, there’s a lot of people here.” I said sarcastically. Kris chuckled before he got out of the car. I mimic him and followed him outside.    “Come on. Let’s go inside.” Kris grabbed my hand again and pulled me inside the weird café.    I saw a counter but I don’t see people. There were chairs and tables but they weren’t occupied. They don’t have customers and still run business? WOW. Martyr.    “Hey Kris. Why are there no people in here? Are they going bankrupt?” I asked quietly behind him.   He chuckled. “No silly. This is a love café.” W-WHAT?! WHY THE HELL ARE WE IN A LOVE CAFÉ? WHAT THE HELL IS A LOVE CAFÉ ANYWAY?   “W-what the heck is a love café?!” I snapped and hid embarrassingly behind Kris because the girl at the counter heard me.   “Uhh excuse us for second. We’ll be right back.” Kris pulled me out of the café and gave me a “you’re-so-stupid” look.   “Love Café is not what you think it is. It’s not a motel or a place okay? It’s just named Love Café because it’s a place for couples. There are private rooms you can rent so you could talk privately inside and do private stuff.” Okay his last words sounded a bit erted.   “Go on.”    “But the rooms don’t literally look like a room. It’s small, closed and it has a sliding door so you could go in. There’s only a table and some chairs to sit down on. It’s good for four people I think.”   “How many girls did you do private stuff in here anyway? You sound like you’ve been here many times.” I teased.   “Shut up. Look, you’ll see it later. I brought you here because I want to talk privately.”   “Wait one more question, why are there chairs and tables outside?”   “Because there’s a normal café room too. Anymore questions?”   “We’re not going to do private stuffs in there, right?”    “Well if you want to we could – “   “OH SHUT UP YOU . I’m just messing with you.” Kris laughed loudly.   “Let’s go.”    Okay so Kris talked to the girl at the counter and then she escorted us to our love café room. It didn’t look like a motel at all. In fact, everything was PINK! All the designs were pink. There were pink little bulbs that decorated the place and more pink things. Wow. It’s so cute and girly.    “You’re not doing this because you’re trying to make an impression, are you?” I teased.   “What if I say I am trying?” I gave him a sarcastic look.   “NO FREAKING WAY. It’s not really that impressive.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes on him.   “Here you go sir.” The girl slid the door and then I saw a table and some chairs enclosed by the room. Kris was right. It was small.   “I’ll bring your order after a few minutes.” Said the girl.   “Thank you.” Kris got inside and sat down. I followed and sat at the chair opposite of him. He closed the door afterwards.   WOW. It’s literally quiet and closed.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter