Chapter 3

The Serial Dater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walked in the office building and it’s like the guys around here haven’t seen a girl in a century. They were all staring at me like I’m a fish to fry. It feels good to be admired by these people.

“Hey Su n Hee!” I know that voice. Lay. I turned around and put a smile on my face.

“Hi!” Ugh. This is so hard. I hate talking to guys I dated and I ditched but I should learn to make Lay an exception because we’ll be workmates soon!

“You look great.” Oh do I?

“Thank you. You look great as well.” We took the elevator together and went to our training.

Training went well and lunch time came. I never felt so hungry before but I’m craving for big meals. I’m relieved Lay did not ask for a lunch date. He said he needed to do something.

I’m waiting for elevator to come. This’ll take time.

“Hi Ms. Jung.” Oh . That sounded like someone I know.

What is my boss doing here?

“Oh Mr. Choi, hello.” My cute, hot boss is here beside me. This is not good. Am I fired? Maybe I’m overreacting.

“On your way to lunch?” Did he just ask me that? I think I’m beginning to lose my sense of hearing. I’m so nervous right now.

“Uhh … yes sir.” I’m palpitating. God!

“Me too. I know a good restaurant downstairs. Would you like to join me?” Is he flirting or is he just being friendly?

“Umm … “

“You’re worried about how people will think of you when they see you with me huh?” I’m so glad you noticed boss.

“Uhh yes. I mean I’m just a trainee sir.” My hands are getting cold.

“Alright. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable because of this. I apologize for asking.” Oh . I might get fired because of this! My boss is not that immature right?

“Will you fire me if I don’t come with you?” It took seconds of courage for me to say that.

My boss chuckled.

“Of course not Ms. Jung.” Oh that’s good. Phew.

The elevator arrived. I’m so glad more people arrived. I don’t have to join my boss inside that box alone.

The elevator reached the 25th floor. My boss gets off here.

“Happy eating Ms. Jung.” He said before leaving the elevator. I’m glad these people around me didn’t hear him.

I was walking towards the main door at the ground floor when I heard someone calling my name.

“Sun Hee!” I turned around and I didn’t see someone I know. The guy called me again. Who is he? Is he from around here? Oh yes he is. He’s wearing a tie.

I looked at him.

“Hi.” He said smiling. I love his smile.

“Hi. How do you know me?” I’m sure someone told him my name. Maybe Diane? Or Lay?

“I’m Kim Suho. I’m going to be a future workmate of yours. I was just wondering if we can go for lunch together.” Suho … he’s worth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter