Chapter 16

The Serial Dater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I can already hear airplanes launching off from the ground. I’m just so excited for tomorrow. I keep on turning and moving because I can’t sleep. I just want to wake up tomorrow and then fly to Italy already. I told Hara about this and told her to keep an eye on my apartment every once in a while. We’ll never know if someone stupid will rob my place right? So let’s just be sure.   Anyway, I’m trying hard to tell myself to sleep already because I don’t wanna look like a freaking panda tomorrow. It’s just unattractive. So I’m going to close my eyes now and drift off to sleep. Goodnight!   1,2,3,4,5,6 … 100. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! I’m already counting sheep in my head but I can’t sleep! Maybe I should drink some warm milk and then read to tire my eyes.   I tried doing that and it kind of helped. I woke up the next morning but I felt like my I didn’t sleep at all. I am too excited. Anyway, today is the day! Italy here I come!   :::   I arrived at the office wearing travel clothes. Suho arrived a few seconds after and damn he looked beautiful. Sometimes I regret having my rules, I date really cute and handsome guys but because of my abnormal rules my love life is a fail.    “You look great.” Oh Suho, I know I know. I sound crazy right now.   “Thanks. You look greater.” Oh how flirty. I should just shut up. I can’t help but say unnecessary things when I see guys with great sense of style. It’s a disease.   “Thanks. I saw your friend Lay outside and I think he’s coming with us too.” WHAT?! WHAT DID HE DO?! DID HE BEG THE BOSS JUST TO COME WITH US?!   “Mr. Kim and Ms. Jung.” Mr. Choi just came. Suho and I faced him with professional-ish attitude.   “I trust you two with this. Make sure it’s a successful one.” Oh it’s so nice to hear that my boss trusts me with things. I mean I’m just new but I got an awesome job!   “Yes sir.” Suho and I said together bowing to him.   “Good. I have 3 other staffs ready to come with you. I already assigned them yesterday. Wait for them here.” 3 more staffs? So Lay was included that’s why Suho saw him outside?   “Okay sir.” Said Suho.   “Our company driver is waiting for all of you downstairs. He’ll drive you to the private plane. Just wait for the other 3 and then go immediately. Okay? I don’t want any delays.” Oh Mr. Choi Siwon. You are the man! You’re so rich! This company is so rich! And I’m working in here! Good heavens, it feels so great!   “Okay sir. Thank you.”    “Goodluck.” Our boss left after that.   “I didn’t know we’re going to ride a private plane. That’s so awesome!” I said happily to Suho.    “You’ll be happier when you see the inside.” Oh so Suho have been to a lot of business trips already. He’s already immune to these things.   “You’ve been to a lot of business trips huh?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter