Chapter 7

The Serial Dater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I came home after work and I realized that I didn’t go to a single date today. Even if I did I don’t think I could go on because I just don’t feel like talking to anyone right now. I’m such in a bad mood.

I sat down on my sofa while consuming some yogurt and watching TV. I thought it would take away the bad mood but it didn’t. Oh, I can’t wait for the cruise trip on the weekend. I said to myself after lying lazily on my couch.

RING RING – and then, that happened.

I stood up quickly and answered the phone. It was Hara. Oh God, I’m so glad she called. I told her about Kris but she sounded like she didn’t care and just told me that maybe Kris had something for me. I cannot believe she just said that to me. She’s my friend and she still had the guts to tease me and make fun of me. Oh well, it’s Hara. Anyway, after that I told her about the cruise trip on the weekend. She said yes immediately. I wonder if she has a thing for Lu Han. Our phone conversation ended because she said she needed to sleep early for a shoot tomorrow. I totally understand her part. She’s a model and she needs her beauty sleep.

I guess I’ll get ready for my beauty sleep too. I stepped inside the bathroom, removed my shirt and then my shorts and then my underwear. Oh . Now I know why I’m having these weird mood swings.

Monthly Period.

:::

My monthly period lasted for 3 days and I’m glad I’m done before the weekend! I feel so refreshed! I’m in a good mood for anything today. In fact, I’m in the mood for a new date.

The weather is so good today! It’s a great Friday morning. The sun is high up in the sky. It’s a perfect day. Wow, I just love having this kind of feeling in the morning.

I walked in the office building with a big smile on my face, greeting everyone who looks at me and saying good morning to everyone I saw on my way to the elevator.

“I see someone’s in a good mood today.” I was expecting Lay to pop out behind me but it was another guy. It was SUHO, my gym instructor. HOHOHO.

“Oh goodmorning! I guess I woke up at the “right” side of the bed.” We both laughed.

“Should we go to work together?” Suho looked great today. He looked very neat and handsome, although he looks hotter when he sweats.

“We shall.” We stepped in the elevator together and when we did I saw Lay. He was in a rush.

“Wait for me!” He shouted. We stopped the elevator from closing and let him in.

“What happened to you?” Lay was panting from all the running.

“I’m almost late. I still have around 30 seconds to show my face inside our office. I’m so stressed!” After he said that, he looked at me and then Suho.

“Oh this is Suho, I’m in his group. Umm … Suho this is Lay, a friend. He’s the guy with me during the training.” They shook hands.

When the elevator door opened, Lay immediately ran out. I guess he was really running late. What an early call time. Poor Lay.

“Let’s work hard today Sun Hee! Fighting!” That was so cute Suho.

:::

I was busy working wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter