Chapter 4

The Serial Dater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After training, talking to Lay, secretly talking to Suho because Lay might question me about him, eating lunch and buying groceries I went home. I decided to make Caesar salad for dinner.

I grabbed my plate and ate while I dialed Hara’s number. I need to tell her about tomorrow.

It took 2 rings before she answered. She said yes immediately. I knew that. Hara never says no to clubs. I just hope she doesn’t bring Kai along. Oh speaking of that guy, I’m gonna kill her with harsh words tomorrow.

:::

I was quietly eating breakfast. I haven’t washed yet, haven’t brushed my hair yet, haven’t done anything when I woke up this morning.

RING RING

I’m too lazy to stand up.

RING RING

“Sun Hee’s busy! Leave a message!”

BEEP

“Hey … umm … it’s Lay. I just wanna remind you about later. We’ll meet there at 9 PM. I’ll wait for you and your friend at the entrance. See you. Bye.”

How did he know my number? Lay sure knows how to stalk. Oh anyway, forget it. I’ll just ask him later.

I have to do something while waiting for 9 PM. It’s only 8 AM and I have nothing to do. Maybe I’ll just go around the city and walk. I could use some fresh air.

I decided to take pictures of buildings, people, flowers and everything I think is attractive. I’ve never done this before so I never knew how fun it is to do this. I have my alone time, I can reflect and think about things that happened in my life. Good things and bad things.

I saw this cute dog and so I decided to take a picture of it.

“You like taking photos?” Oh . I should’ve taken a picture of the owner too. He’s so cute.

“Uhh … it’s my first time to actually do this. Cute dog. What’s his name?” Cute owner! What’s your name?

“It’s a “her” actually. This is Bailey.” Aren’t you going to tell me your name next?

“She’s so cute.” I’m serious about the dog being cute okay?

“You like dogs too?” Oh I do … but I like dating more.

“Yeah but I don’t own one. I live alone so no one’s going to take care of the dog if I owned one.” When are you going to tell me your name mysterious dog owner?

“Oh I see. I’m Xiumin by the way.” Oh at last! We shook hands.

“Sun Hee. Nice to meet you.”

“Would you like to join us? We’re going to the park.” Glad you asked!

“Yeah sure.”

Xiumun was really cute. He cared for his dog so well. We both played with Bailey and taught her tricks. After that, Xiumin bought ice cream for the both of us. I didn’t notice the time I spent with him and found out it was already 5 PM. I still have to go buy shampoos and soaps.

“Umm hey. I had a great time but I have to go. I still have to buy something.” Xiumin looked at me like he didn’t want me to go.

“Oh … I was hoping I could ask you out for dinner later but I guess you’re busy.” Oh . He wants an official date not just a hey-I-have-a-cute-dog hang out thing. I have to do something about this.

“I’m free tomorrow night.” Xiumin eyes twinkled like stars.

“Really? Great! Tomorrow night sounds great. I’ll pick you up tomorrow at your place. Where do you live?” Oh no … not that information.

“Umm … I’ll just meet you here at the park tomorrow.” I chuckled a bit.

“Okay sure. 7 PM tomorrow night?”

“Yeah 7 PM sounds great. See you. Bye Bailey!” I waved goodbye and took the bus. Xiumin is so cute standing and holding his dog like that.

:::

I arrived home at 6:30 PM. Hara will be here in a few minutes. We have to get ready for later. I got in the shower, shaved my legs, scrubbed and cleaned every part of my body. I smelled like Bailey before I got into this shower.

DING DONG

Oh ! I just got out of the shower and here comes Hara. Nice timing. I went out of my room with only my towel on. I opened the door and saw my crazy bestfriend.

“Hiiiiii!” She looks great and the same. Modeling is such an advantage.

“Come in. I still have to get dressed!” She came in and looked at me from head to toe.

“Oh you look different! Have you been working out?” She said poking my s. What the hell Hara!

“Don’t do that! You’re my bestfriend but please don’t poke my . Thank you very much.”

“You didn’t answer my question.” What was the question again? I looked at her and tilted my head.

“I said “Have you been working out?”.” So that was the question. Ugh.

“Yeah I just started to go to this gym with a hottie from work.” Hara’s eyes widened.

“OH MY GOD! You have to tell me every single detail of that hottie!”

“I will if you let me get dressed first!” I ran ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter