Chapter 1

The Serial Dater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 months after my graduation I decided to apply at different companies in Seoul. One of them included the famous KJH Company. I’m sitting at the waiting area waiting for my turn to do the interview.

My name is Jun Sun Hee. 22 years old. I got a scholarship at the University of Seoul and I studied business. I ‘m a fresh graduate but I have a lot of good skills. I can speak Japanese, Korean and English fluently. I’m single in case you’re wondering.

I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes already and it’s not yet my turn. I need to pee that’s why I’m complaining. My bladder can’t take it anymore.

I stood up and talked to the secretary about my private concern. I’m thankful she allowed me to go. Anyway, I need to hurry. I might be called next.

I flushed the toilet after peeing. I feel so relax now. I fixed my face and my hair before leaving the bathroom. I stepped out of the lavatory and bumped unto someone.

“Oh sorry.” The guy looked cute.

“It’s okay.” I said to him with a pretty cool I-don’t-mind-you-bumping-me voice. I walked away slowly hoping he’ll talk to me again.

“Uhh hey.” YES!

I turned around and faced him.

“Yeah?” Ask me out. Ask me out.

“You’re applying here too?” Obviously, this guy’s making a move.

“Uhh yeah. You too?” I said smiling at him.

“Yeah. I hope you don’t mind but is it okay if I ask you out for coffee after the interview? I’m Zhang Lay by the way.” Oohh. Nice name.

“Sure Lay. I’m Sun Hee. Nice to meet you.” We shook hands.

Wow another date. Anyway, it’s a normal thing for me to do this. I date guys all the time but I don’t go into serious relationships. I had a boyfriend before but I don’t talk about that moron anymore.

I sat down on my seat and I was in good timing because my name was called the moment I sat down.

:::

“How was your interview? Was it okay?” Lay asked. We stopped by at Holly’s Coffee and drank coffee. Lay was very outspoken. He never runs out of topics to talk about. I kind of like it but I’m not thinking about anything serious here. I’m just saying I like it.

“It was fine. This is probably my 4th interview. I applied to a lot of companies before I decided to apply to the famous KJH Company. What about you? How was your interview?” Lay looked hot wearing his ties. I can’t help but stare at him. He can’t stop staring at me either. I can tell. He makes too much eye contact and he keeps on checking me out from head to toe.

“It was fine. So have you ever been interested in business? I don’t see a lot of girls in the business industry today. Well … there are girls but they don’t have fashion sense like you.” See? He was checking me out. Lay is a keen observer. I’m impressed.

“Yeah. I like working day and night. Oh and thanks. I’m glad you like my “sense of fashion”.” I said trying hard not to giggle. He might assume that I’m really interested in him.

“You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter